Lindencourt FX System - 5 months without lose

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest steve_xxtrader

Thank

I heard of this one if I am not mistaken you need to be up for the London open to work ?

I am always fast alsleep then with the rest if the normal world lol..

steve

I have tried it for about 2 weeks and able to double a $1000 demo less than a week, and make another demo account of 5000 grow $3000.

Thanks for share, synergy.

May I ask, which of the systems did you run your demo test on? (a) The basic, (b) the MX, or © the Daily method? Or all three of them?

And also which currency pairs gave you such good results? And is it polite to ask, what % risk per trade?

I am using the basic method.

To be frank, I don't stick to a specific currency pair as the author of the system stated that this system is suitable for any pair. So what I do is just browse thru all the currency pairs listed, loaded one after another to see if any of them meets the requirement and fire the trade. However, at any given time, I don't have more than 2 active trades running.

Most of the time, I just open the trade with TP and SL set at the pivot SR level and than leave it running. Admit that I do have loses, but winning are more than losing thus the result.

In a day, I am targetting to open maximum 6 trades, whether losing or winning. As long as I make my target at the end of the week, I am okay. This works well.

Thanks for share, synergy.

May I ask, which of the systems did you run your demo test on? (a) The basic, (b) the MX, or © the Daily method? Or all three of them?

And also which currency pairs gave you such good results? And is it polite to ask, what % risk per trade?

I don't babysit the computer. Normally I only look at the screen during London session, and also not infront of the screen all the time. If you try to take all the trade that is meeting the entry criteria, I would agree that this system will produce a lot of losing trade. There are trades that should not be taken eventhough meeting all the criteria.

Take for example, a buy trade that meets all the criteria, but the CCI is heading south, eventhough is above 0 level, should not be taken.

Well, i tried this system shared before in strategy simulator and system had much losers...

I am using the basic method.

To be frank, I don't stick to a specific currency pair as the author of the system stated that this system is suitable for any pair. So what I do is just browse thru all the currency pairs listed, loaded one after another to see if any of them meets the requirement and fire the trade. However, at any given time, I don't have more than 2 active trades running.

Most of the time, I just open the trade with TP and SL set at the pivot SR level and than leave it running. Admit that I do have loses, but winning are more than losing thus the result.

In a day, I am targetting to open maximum 6 trades, whether losing or winning. As long as I make my target at the end of the week, I am okay. This works well.

Cool, thanks. That is very impressive.

So at maximum of (6 trades) x (5 days) = (30 trades a week), in order to double or almost double the account, each trade must have returned, net of any loss, more than 3% gain per trade. If I may assume using the recommended 2% risk per trade, that means over 3 to 2 reward-to-risk ratio (net of the losses). That is very good.

Hi guys,

I do not agree without losing i have tryed this system and it is good the only problem with it to filter out the wrong signals.

Also another thing it is based mainly on ma crosses so they are so false signals and also late entrys so the move is already gone when you enter.

Can i ask which forum you heard it?

regards jj

Hi guys,

I do not agree without losing i have tryed this system and it is good the only problem with it to filter out the wrong signals.

Also another thing it is based mainly on ma crosses so they are so false signals and also late entrys so the move is already gone when you enter.

Can i ask which forum you heard it?

regards jj

I don't think forum links are accepted in this forum.

But you can find the link to the post in the systems's website above.

www.lindencourt.net

www.donnaforex.com

It is in topic 1588.00, third reply.

All,

This system is good but you will have losing days. You should also backtest this system had a major drawdown in 2008. So overall a good system but you need to know that it will not work in all market conditions without changing.

Could you say on what TF/pair and time that system had a DD in 2008? Because I'm testing another system and I thought this will be good to test it there too !

Thanks Mr.synergy for trying and posting this to our friends. I only reminded Mr.synergy about this system, though he already had this, but not yet tried that.

Using this system I recently grown my €392 (EURO) account balance to €606 in just 2 days of trading and it still growing to new highs. Yes... we may have losing days, but the loosing trades can very easily be avoided if we stick to the rules, as synergy said. We should be deciplined enough and no doubt this system cultivates this habits in us, if we truly and honestly follow the manual rules. Entry and Exit are very perfect and there are no delays as some one said here. Fantastic combinations of indicators and MA crosses.

First I trade with 5M chart and after some time if I feel the trend is going to exhaust at 5M or if I see more whipsaws, I switch over to 15M do the same. I finally end up with 1H... so i can continue with the trend with less stress and whipsaws..!

I decide to buy it from the original author as he seems to guide us daily thro email or skype about daily projects and signals also warning to avoid bad trades. Author is a good and genuine guy, who supports his clients 100% quickly.

I feel still more ease and 100% ZERO stress, when I use Compassfx-Advanced SYNERGY V2 trading system, along with this LC system. I use just 3 pairs alone.. E/U, G/U and E/J since they all move in a same direction almost 99% of times.

Thanks very much to this indo forum for their sharing & helping minds to make their readers "The Forex Winners".

Edited by mulri

Guys let me tell you i have tried hundreds of systems posted on this great forum and elsewhere,i,ve tried EA,S i have tried indicators,but lindenc@urt for me is the best,i have been using this system for 8 months now,and have made thousands of pips,this week i,m up 857 pips,ok the last few months have seen good trends etc.

When i first got the system i thought what a load of crap,put it on the back burner and went to find more (fancy)systems that are on this forum and cost a lot of money,but they do not work.

However you have to follow the guidelines,at first i did not because my brain was telling me i knew better,but of course i lost money stick to the rules. I saw in a post above mine about false signals yes you get them,however i am using b,bands to try to iron out those signals,which works ........best of luck

Edited by marc

Thanks Mr.synergy for trying and posting this to our friends. I only reminded Mr.synergy about this system, though he already had this, but not yet tried that.

Using this system I recently grown my €392 (EURO) account balance to €606 in just 2 days of trading and it still growing to new highs. Yes... we may have losing days, but the loosing trades can very easily be avoided if we stick to the rules, as synergy said. We should be deciplined enough and no doubt this system cultivates this habits in us, if we truly and honestly follow the manual rules. Entry and Exit are very perfect and there are no delays as some one said here. Fantastic combinations of indicators and MA crosses.

First I trade with 5M chart and after some time if I feel the trend is going to exhaust at 5M or if I see more whipsaws, I switch over to 15M do the same. I finally end up with 1H... so i can continue with the trend with less stress and whipsaws..!

I decide to buy it from the original author as he seems to guide us daily thro email or skype about daily projects and signals also warning to avoid bad trades. Author is a good and genuine guy, who supports his clients 100% quickly.

I feel still more ease and 100% ZERO stress, when I use Compassfx-Advanced SYNERGY V2 trading system, along with this LC system. I use just 3 pairs alone.. E/U, G/U and E/J since they all move in a same direction almost 99% of times.

Thanks very much to this indo forum for their sharing & helping minds to make their readers "The Forex Winners".

hi, may i know where can i get Compassfx-Advance Synergy v2 u referring to?

thanks.

Guys let me tell you i have tried hundreds of systems posted on this great forum and elsewhere,i,ve tried EA,S i have tried indicators,but lindenc@urt for me is the best,i have been using this system for 8 months now,and have made thousands of pips,this week i,m up 857 pips,ok the last few months have seen good trends etc.

When i first got the system i thought what a load of crap,put it on the back burner and went to find more (fancy)systems that are on this forum and cost a lot of money,but they do not work.

However you have to follow the guidelines,at first i did not because my brain was telling me i knew better,but of course i lost money stick to the rules. I saw in a post above mine about false signals yes you get them,however i am using b,bands to try to iron out those signals,which works ........best of luck

do u trade on exactly on m15?

btw, i assume the BB is default setting, but may i know how u trade with it?

thanks

Display system rules

Hi,

I have made some modification to the LC-b-Clock to display the system rules. You just need to replace the LC-b-clock with this indicator and you will be reminded with the rules whenever you look at the graph. After you load this indicator to your graph, you can update the template and this will ensure that you will get the indicator to display the rules every time.

http://www.4shared.com/file/9Iaz2uDj/LC_-_Rules_with_Clock.html

http://www.theimghost.com/images/lcrules.gif

Like mulri and marc rightly pointed out, you will need to follow the system rules CLOSELY in order to take green pips consistently. So the best way to be reminded of the system rules is put it in front of you all the time ;).

Edited by synergy