POREX AUTO PILOT Edisi KE 2(grgr.B.amatevs)

seperti yang kita tau ... porex auto pilot mengalami kegagalan nih.... gara gara ....

A.fractals nya melempem

B.demarkernya melengse

C. MA nya ke anu nen...eh kegedean.

D. Yang jual butuh duit gara gara US inplasi.

Oleh karena itu . Porex otopilot menggandeng anu ... pak Ployd untuk lebih mem MLM kan sopftwarenya.dan seminar di mana mana persis kaya harry Pot. indonesia. bhaahahahhaha....nih gua dulu inget pas belajaran ... oalah. sebenernya , apa yang dibilang b Amatevs memang bener sih teorinya tapi lucu aja masalah ,apa ... sampe lupa... oya teori Kuantum Analisis. aku posting sambil ketawa tawa . jd quantum analisis tuh definisinya BUY yang Kebablasen. LHA ... inilah software yang disebut FAPTS. yang dijual sama pak Ployd. dan juga gua tambahin sebagai kontributor yang baek dan agak norak. FAP versi RUSAK nya.

OYa bung .... YANG DOS IJO;;; MANA? .....hahahahhahahhahahahahahhaha...... :mrgreen: nostalgia di porum tetangga.....heheheh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oya hampir lupa.

MICROCHIP MOTOROLLA DI PLANET ABCD PADA GALAKSI EFGH KELIATAN, LHA KAPAL ELIZABETH 2 DIDUDUKI GAK KELIATAN

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp11/ayip21/fapts.jpg

EDISI TURBO ... BOKK... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://www.4shared.com/file/73268925/20664037/TURBO_BUS.html

cuman 2 hari bertahan... nikmati ya

Re: POREX AUTO PILOT Edisi KE 2(grgr.B.amatevs)

Thank You Very2 Much Bro Kardel MUANTAPS .... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

LHO... Jangan lupa nge post si .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: DOS IJO ... di sini ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: BTW ... ini masih ada seminar buku bukunya, bentar bentar... tak aturnya.nanti aku posting balik insyaalloh lebih lengkap. :D

Thank You Very2 Much Bro Kardel MUANTAPS .... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

LHO... Jangan lupa nge post si .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: DOS IJO ... di sini ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: BTW ... ini masih ada seminar buku bukunya, bentar bentar... tak aturnya.nanti aku posting balik insyaalloh lebih lengkap. :D

Ok Bro Kardel, Thanks a lot ditunggu Manualnya.

Btw untuk Dos Ijo Saya belum dapat adanya cuma yg ini:

http://forex-autopilot-system.com/bonus/specialformyreaders.html

See you Bro :peace:

MANTAPS;

:arrow:

Ok Bro Kardel, Thanks a lot ditunggu Manualnya.

Btw untuk Dos Ijo Saya belum dapat adanya cuma yg ini:

http://forex-autopilot-system.com/bonus/specialformyreaders.html

See you Bro :peace:

MANTAPS;

:arrow:

HADUH HADUH ... STORM nya alias .Porex TRACER. hahahhahahaha..... kok gitu ya... ckkckkckc orang barat kopicing (kopi+kucing) semua. padahal di jual gitu lho. Ultra trend ternyata juga gitu. bukan Bpk M.MArcus yang buat .... dia kopicing dari rusia. OK ... sekarang kita bahas anu nya ... apa... ketawa terus nih sampe pagi ... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ini dia . manualnya:::: .mediafire.com/?zjs9rtyihmk ato link di bawah TERUS M'BAGI.

terus seminarnya ... aku aja belom sempet liat .... hahahahahha...ini yang terakhir edisi 12::::: .box.net/shared/8l3zarvcbe .... di porum nya keliatanya ada yang lucu nich.... untuk sementara ini dulu saja. Alhamdulliah.

* rapidshare.com/files/154552827/FAPTSEARevision1.zip.html

I justed completed a back-test of the new EA, And the results strongly suggest that the start time be moved from 6:00 to 6:30, with the ending time of 11:00 unchanged. This maximizes possible profit with minimal risk.

Here are the numbers:

EA Settings: Time Period: 07/01/2008 - 10/01/2008.

Take Profit = 20.

Stop Loss = 0.

UseMAControl = 1.

OneTrade = 1.

Starting Balance = $5000.

Trade both Long and Short.

Start Time . . . Net Profit

6:00. . . . . . . . $314

6:14 . . . . . . . $1454

6:30 . . . . . . . $4528

6:45 . . . . . . . $3569

The statistics for 6:30 start time:

Total trades = 44.

Short trades = 35.

Long trades = 9.

Winning trades = 44.

Losing trades = 0.

Back-test was performed on a clean, unused MT4 platform.

John

I am very new to forex trading and FAPTS, could someone explain my questions as follows, many thanks in advance and happy trading.

1) Can i place stop loss in the default setting which is 0, i think it make sense to cut loss before the losses become too big that happened in my demo account.
Yes, that is where you input the stop loss amount. The current recommendation is 300.

2) How trailing stop work? Eg i buy eurusd m1 at 1.4500 and tp at 1.4580 and now the market is trading at 1.4570 and i set trailing loss at 50 as recommended in tutorial, how this trailing loss work to protect my profitable trade.
There is no "trailing loss", only a "trailing stop". Right now, the recommendation is to use a T/P of 20, no T/S, aaa=13, bbb=14. These are the original FAP settings.

The setting of 50 is on the original FAP and does not function because it is more than the T/P. If you have a T/P of 25 pips and a T/S of 20, as soon as your position hits 21 pips, the trailing stop kicks in at 1 pip. Now you have a guaranteed profit of 1 pip and so on.

3) Can i enter a new order/position after the FAPTS already open a trade position for me? Eg FAPTS sell 1.4500 tp 1.4480 now market is trading at 1.4510 can i get in to open a new buy position at 1.4510 and tp at 1.4530 to hedge the sell position open by FAPTS to minimize the losses and take profit at the same time, also how the trailing stop set at 50 work in this scenario to protect my position if the sell order of 1.4500 become negative?
Yes, you can have multiple positions but this is NOT recommended because it greatly increases your margin risk. You would do so at your own risk

Please be sure to either attend or watch the recorded mentoring sessions to keep up with the latest news and recommendations. Also, refer to "Charles' Notes" here each week at the forum.

Mark

Strategy tester ... cobak .. ini ada orang IDR jadi anggotanya. wah wah... mas "sayang45"

by sayang45 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:53 pm

Hi,

What you can do is change the adjustment:

aaa=9

bbb=10

ma controle = 1

time = 5 min.

take profit = ± 12 pips

Succes,

Huub

by WorkingJohn27 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:26 pm

Sayang45: I disagree with your suggestion to adjust aaa and bbb for the following reasons:

1. Back-testing does not show any advantage. In fact, I found that profit is 40% lower for the period 7/1/08 - 10/1/08 with your setting than with the default setting.

2. Charles specifically stated this setting should never be changed. You may experience "unexpected" results by trading live with these settings, which is not a good thing when we are all trying hard to protect our investment, not risk it.

If you haven't forwarded them yet, I am sure Charles would be glad to review your test findings.

John

by sayang45 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:29 pm

Hi John,

You have right, I didn't testing forward and you have right Charles will save us to losing money. I know.

There are two other sides: Charles mean it very good with us but we are traders and we are the only one who are responsible for our money. Charles will protect us and makes also calculates aswel and waiting for better times.

I'm trading careful with only 0,3 lots, this is very very low by account from 10K.

For me I trade with real money, with a backtesting from 5 min. I feel good and close the position by a loss of $ 1000,00.

This was not needed for this week.

For this week, I stop trading friday 18.15 hr. Dutch time. I system / settings make in total 11 trades, all winners and make 121 pips profit.

I feel good and thank Charles.

For next week, the first stress is what will telling us the IMF and how is the reaction on the currencymarket sundaynight.

Succes and have a nice weekend,

Huub

NAk'UDUBillah ...kalo gini mah ....

Maybe this link is Forex Auto Pilot Ver.2009 too, please check it out:

http://www.4shared.com/file/67237658/b2ac56db/Forex_Autopilot_System_2009.html

AHAHAHAHA.... GAK LUCU. Aq mo request dong yang 3009.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

By the way any way some way ...is there any means with "Homo Homini Lupus Bellum Contra Poenna" ?? well just like to know anyway... :shand:

:mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing, but it needs the activation code :cry:

Kita tunggu Wa' Kardel dulu nih gimana :lol:

Ini kabar dari Wa'Kardel:

Kardel. bersabda :

ahahahahha..... ada aktivasi nya ternyata .... ni ku mo tanya ada manualnya ga... mungkin kalo ada yang mau meng utek utek mq4 nya ada di sini

http://www.4shared.com/file/73335680/50699f07/TURBO_BUS_GAK_PAKE_DLL.html

Catatan ini belum di edit ... jadi di edit dulu ... sapa yang mau ngedit monggo ... logikanya ada di mq4 nya terus aktivasinya tergantung di dll nya dan dll nya terhubung di internet. Menurut logika si FAP sama aja logikanya kaya kemaren tapi dia keliatanya udah berhasil menghilangi down down nya ... + tp nya 140 SL 500 dengan opsi hedge jaya makmur sentosa ... SEKIAN .. wak kardel mo KO.

Where i must put the .dll ?

And has anybody the Tutorial videos from the web site how to set up?

put the .dll files here : experts/libraries/

But yo can't use this EA, because Need Activation code, wait until somebody cracked this stuff. thanks

Hi all,

Just to clear up some confusion here as to this release of Fapturbo & the one appearing in the MT4 indicator section of this forum release earlier by Sillikiddo. They are the same.

This release is a collaboration between me, Sillykiddo & Kardel in which Sillykiddo supply the original EA (uncracked version), Kardel provides the tools for decompile & I focus on the cracking & testing. As Kardel has not been acquainted with Sillykiddo & me acting as a middle man between them adding to some mis-comm by me resulted in the cracked version being released :shock: :o earlier then intended by Sillykiddo as I feel that we should test it a bit more.

My apologies to Kardel. :( & misinforming sillykiddo.

So any problem that you have using this cracked version should be note withstanding. So IF EA crash your MT4, is not the EA problem. This MT4 not loading issue is not new, if you are a newbie do read up from other forum, don't blame the EA :huh:

I hope you enjoy this EA as it is one of the best I've seen.

Caillie :peace:

Hi all,

Just to clear up some confusion here as to this release of Fapturbo & the one appearing in the MT4 indicator section of this forum release earlier by Sillikiddo. They are the same.

This release is a collaboration between me, Sillykiddo & Kardel in which Sillykiddo supply the original EA (uncracked version), Kardel provides the tools for decompile & I focus on the cracking & testing. As Kardel has not been acquainted with Sillykiddo & me acting as a middle man between them adding to some mis-comm by me resulted in the cracked version being released :shock: :o earlier then intended by Sillykiddo as I feel that we should test it a bit more.

My apologies to Kardel. :( & misinforming sillykiddo.

So any problem that you have using this cracked version should be note withstanding. So IF EA crash your MT4, is not the EA problem. This MT4 not loading issue is not new, if you are a newbie do read up from other forum, don't blame the EA :huh:

You don't need the DLL for this crack version. Just load up & use the default setting to test first & keep your fingers cross.

I hope you enjoy this EA as it is one of the best I've seen.

Caillie :peace:

Sure No Problem :)

Did you have the Manual pdf ?

Thank You :arrow:

Problem regards to miss Fabturbo.dll

For those who have problem; just put the fabturbo.dll into windows\system32 dir.

I have 2 hardware here: one runs OK w/o the DLL, the other requires it to run. Not sure why :?: but anyway you know what to do now. :mrgreen:

:peace:

Problem regards to miss Fabturbo.dll

For those who have problem; just put the fabturbo.dll into windows\system32 dir.

I have 2 hardware here: one runs OK w/o the DLL, the other requires it to run. Not sure why :?: but anyway you know what to do now. :mrgreen:

:peace:

Thanks FYI Caillie :arrow:

Kind Regards;

Nga Cheng Kiong