Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

Now I am trading for about 4-5 months. I started to trade with EA-s but they are all total **** except one or two. I will start to trade with real money approximately at the beginning of June. Can somebody suggest me some systems that might help me. I am now using Black Dog MTF III and DDFX with consistent results. I am searching for systems that are working on lower time frames.

No suggestions ?

Comment

trade forex net trap ... easy for a beginner & it gives moderate profits but works more or less consistently

Comment

Originally posted by Omega View Post
        Now I am trading for about 4-5 months. I started to trade with EA-s but they are all total **** except one or two. I will start to trade with real money approximately at the beginning of June. Can somebody suggest me some systems that might help me. I am now using Black Dog MTF III and DDFX with consistent results. I am searching for systems that are working on lower time frames.
        There are lots of good resources out there to help. One of the best I have some across is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they run free webinars and training. They also send free daily reports. They will train you in their strategies for free. And they run a live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live. They send out a daily email each day with the trades.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X