Please make this ECN compatible!!!

I found this in the russian forums. The good point is it really impressed me, I saw a good idea behind and if we menage to find some proper settings this "thing" could be capable of doing BIG trades. It's a scalper - REAL scalper - tick scalper. Time frame does not matter, it only looks at the ticks, pair does not matter too - the more volatile the better. It has only few settings, the most important are the pip move/period which measures the speed and trying to catch impulses with very tight SL and sometimes quite big profit. In order to feel what it does you have to try it on demo.

The bad thing is it's not backtestable because MT4 cannot test ticks - it emulates them and tester shows great results while forward trading shows only poor results. So there is no option for backtest optimization.

The other bad thing is that most of the trades are usually closed in no more than a minute so it WILL BE broker specific.

I haven't used it yet because I haven't found the right setting yet. And yes, it should be very broker dependent because I demoed it for few hours and it opens and closes tens of trades/hour and most of them last no longer than a minute. The reason I posted it is because I find it very clever and I think it has great potential if we find some good settings and good broker.

Guys,

This doesn't look good that the scalper (which I think is "Vector Scalper") loses a substantial amount on a demo account.

Results for any scalping system should be excellent on demo, it's when you put systems like this live that all the problems start - trade execution delays causing unfavourable entries and exits due to slippage will be the biggest problem. Even ECN's aren't immune to slippage, so any scalping EA really does need to be a top notch performer in demo before you even think about putting it live.