Currency strenth meters

hi jjames,

i've looked at many currency meters and i've always come back to this one:

http://www.multiupload.com/L2SQOMCFML 

Please remember to have all 28 pairs display in your Market Watch window....because the indicator actually uses all 28 pairs in its calculation.

Guest Kc8flq
it does not indicate future movement.

NOTHING will indicate future movement. If it did, no amount of money could by that system that indicates future movement. Thats why its called speculation.

I have tried trading using currency strength meters but I have never been sure which way to trade them. They do show which currencies have been strong but not which are getting stronger. As such, is a strong currency more likley to get stronger or has in exhausted its surge upwards and is now more likley to retrace?

Hi acer,

If you pair a strong vs. weak currency, you can then trade a trend-following strategy on it and ride the trend.

For example, look at the EURCAD + EURAUD - massive downtrends since about the start of the year.

Is this how you plan to use it jjames?

Currency strength meters will give you strength at the current time. If you just look at the numbers it will tell which is weak and which is strong right now, but that does not mean it will stay that way. If you use these meters you should use the ones that show the slopes or trends of each currency therefore a possible direction.

• 2 weeks later...
hi jjames,

i've looked at many currency meters and i've always come back to this one:

http://www.multiupload.com/L2SQOMCFML 

Please remember to have all 28 pairs display in your Market Watch window....because the indicator actually uses all 28 pairs in its calculation.

Thanks for sharing, the download limit is reached, could you please re-upload it again?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...