NEWTEC Forex Metatrader Expert Advisor

Guest strmec

• 2 months later...

You only need 183 winners to make up for one loser lol. Plus having an exact number like 732 smacks just a touch of the dreaded "curve fitting".

vikram88,

Although it would seem feasible to set the stop to say 100, stops will be hit a lot more often and each time you take a hit it will need 25 trades to get those losses back, ultimately causing the EA to be a net loser rather than a seemingly impressive winner.

My view is that any EA which trades only EURCHF is asking for trouble eventually because of the unpredictable nature of intervention from the Swiss bank which happens from time to time to ensure that the Swiss Franc can maintain its stability.

You only need 183 winners to make up for one loser lol. Plus having an exact number like 732 smacks just a touch of the dreaded "curve fitting".

vikram88,

Although it would seem feasible to set the stop to say 100, stops will be hit a lot more often and each time you take a hit it will need 25 trades to get those losses back, ultimately causing the EA to be a net loser rather than a seemingly impressive winner.

My view is that any EA which trades only EURCHF is asking for trouble eventually because of the unpredictable nature of intervention from the Swiss bank which happens from time to time to ensure that the Swiss Franc can maintain its stability.

Thanks Soundfx

I modified the EA by adding other pairs in the first line of the EA and it worked on EUR/GBP

Adding fixed TP & S/L levels definetely sucks

I was thinking more along the lines of WOC 1.5 or FCEA

Thanks Soundfx

I modified the EA by adding other pairs in the first line of the EA and it worked on EUR/GBP

Adding fixed TP & S/L levels definetely sucks

I was thinking more along the lines of WOC 1.5 or FCEA

This EA got some problem,some parameter is not work well.

I'd like to improve following parameter.

1. Increase_lots

2. Risk

Above parameter not work well.

could admin or a wise one fixed it,its a great contribution

thanks!