Very profitable EA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Good day,

I wouldn't buy this EA even if I had $1M. The reason is obvious. This person didn't show a backtest, and it is on forward test for around 5 incomplete months. Is that enough to proof that his EA good or not??

The answer is NO.

I believe this seller has blown up many demo accounts before he try his own EA. Besides, this account doesn't show it is demo or real. In addition to that, the seller is using Fxopen, which by the way market maker (big scammer).

I don't need to say more because you can find out easily about this.

I bit that this EA is somewhere on the net and the seller maybe added some code and then wants to sell it.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

SF

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to make a trade every few minutes. Normally systems like that have a lot of open positions that sometimes exceed any profit. I was not able to see how many open positions he has? :-?

If you look on eBay there are quite a few sellers like that. I would wonder why would you bother to sell stuff on eBay if you make good money trading?

hello dear fazli2810

(http://www.easy-share.com/1910241044/NEWTEC.mq4)

is your newtec, the orginal Newtec from Ebay??????

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEWTEC-Forex-Metatrader-Expert-Advisor-99-Winningtrades-/170464414022?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&ha sh=item27b0788946

thank you and best regards

Edited by anzeigenmichel

yes. the newtec from ebay listing. please post your backtesting. i do not testing it yet

enjoy it

hello dear fazli2810,

thank you!!!

but with me does not work newtec also because of sigma indikator.

(Cannot open file......)

does not function!!!

am on that looks and search the sigma indicator....

best regards

khoroso to answer your question I would first check the NSA web site to see if they are a member http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/. If they are not forget them and look else where. If they are and any cases were brought against them, read the cases. If they claim to be a member of another regulating authority investigate. I saw a broker claim to be a member of an authority and it was. It was a member of a housing authority which had nothing to do with Forex. FXCM have won many court cases because their defense was that they didn't belong to any authority; therefore, they didn't have to follow the rules. Finally, investigate them on message boards and see what others have to say about them. If you see the same compliants over and over again on different boards, then stay away. Don't pay too much attention to the kudos because they have employees write them to try and counter bad press. Note: Alpari's pip spreads run from 9 to 53 pips after hours. I know this because I am presently unemployed and I am up at all times of the night and I was demoing their software until I saw that. . If this is off topic I do apologize. I just wanted to help out as I know the feeling.

Have you gotten it to trade yet using this indicator? In the statements it seemed to trade every 4 or 5 minutes. But, I haven't seen it trade even once yet. Does it have a built in hours of trading, where it trades only during certain hours? :-?

Here is the indicator you asked for... It had a similar name from another similar EA (which doesn't work as promised anyway), and it uses the exact same parameters, so I renamed it for you. Enjoy!

http://www.easy-share.com/1910245022/Moving averageSigma.mq4

Thank you satoru4944. =D> I did see the Strategy report, but like many people did not remember that time frame is listed. When looking at the Strategy report, I was only looking at winning trades, losing trades, and the profit curve. I had it on 3 brokers, and the 1 minute time frame made did do better than the 5 minute TF. It didn't start to trade until approximately 22:00-22:30 server time.

I guess the 5M TF written on the EA was a mistake, or for some other strategy. On the eBay page it says that the EA comes with 3 Risk settings "Lowest, Normal, Higher", but I don't know what that is all about without a manual. The settings on the EA don't seem to use those terms.:-/

Please see ebay's Strategy Tester Report:)