The True Holly Grail Trading System and Ea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The True Holly Grail Trading System and Ea

well if you find in my thread you wold not find it, because i just want to start discuss here, cause i saw all commercial product sales later is really make us want to buy it. my question is:

1.is there any commercial Holly Grail Trading System and Ea out there?
    2.Is really buy the product cost $99 will make you rich?
    3.Is really the seller make lot of profit from their system / EA?

what make sense for me is, if i have holly grail system or ea, i never ever sell for a penny $99? $500? or even $1000?

what do you all think about this?

If I had a Holy Grail system or EA I would trade it for a year or two to pay off all my debts and accumulate enough money so I never needed to work again (I think I would be happy with about $10 Million) then I would give it away for free, starting on this forum, so that all the other small guys like me could benefit from it.

Comment

it is waste of time searching for such things as they do not exit

Comment

Agree => it is waste of time searching for such things as they do not exit"

Comment

I have a plan for an EA but confused where to ask for coding it.

I already asked scarface for coding one EA and he is not finished yet i guess. So it would not be nice to ask him again.

Any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by darksorrow View Post
            I have a plan for an EA but confused where to ask for coding it. I already asked scarface for coding one EA and he is not finished yet i guess. So it would not be nice to ask him again. Any idea?
            If you have a really good system ... not just an idea, share it here, people will test it and if it is really good someone will code it.

Alternatively, plenty of commercial coders out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
              If you have a really good system ... not just an idea, share it here, people will test it and if it is really good someone will code it.

Alternatively, plenty of commercial coders out there!
              Hmmm ... well first of all i want to clear that i have no commercial purpose from EAs and rip off others. I am in this community just because i find people here are of my type who believe in helping each other rather then charging money.

And i made the previous post before because i will be sharing my idea which i believe is simple and profitable. (A good chance i am wrong). So i asked which section should i start my thread.

Also to be honest i have not enough money to ask someone to code for me. So i rely on someone who has sufficient skill to code it for free. I hope i am clear now and please don't misunderstand me.

Regards

Comment

So i asked which section should i start my thread. I hope i am clear now and please don't misunderstand me. Regards
                I apologise DS, I didn't see where you posted.

I just click on 'latest posts' and yours was there. Didn't realise that it was in the lounge.

Two choices, go to Systems and strategies...post your ideas there under the 'new' or 'proposed' systems ... or
                ...go to the EAs thread and ask there.

From experience I would still advise what I said in my first answer. The reason is that people don't want to spend their valuable time coding if the system in not a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                  I apologise DS, I didn't see where you posted.

I just click on 'latest posts' and yours was there. Didn't realise that it was in the lounge.

Two choices, go to Systems and strategies...post your ideas there under the 'new' or 'proposed' systems ... or
                  ...go to the EAs thread and ask there.

From experience I would still advise what I said in my first answer. The reason is that people don't want to spend their valuable time coding if the system in not a good one.
                  Well i did some visual back testing and saw that if i traded according to the plan then it would have supposed to give me 81% return. I will be requesting it on EA section soon.

Thanks

Comment

I am happy with my 50+ pips a day - every day. No E A and no robot. It's always fun to come here though and see the **** that is being sold to wannabe traders. If I weren't making so much money trading I might become an internet marketer; but then I couldn't sleep a night. Wait a minute, I don't sleep at night anyway, I trade the London market.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have literally check each and every system published in this forum – looking for an indicator, EA or concept that would help me to improve my trading.

NOTHING REALLY WORKS!

OK, let me re-phrase it; it you look for a holy grail – set it and forget it – you will not find it. People who make money are those who sell the **** -- period.

Having said that, there some concepts or indicators that are promising. The only one that impressed me is the Magic Stick. It is based on trendlines, price action – the real thing!

Whenever there is a topic how you make money or show me how you make money – there is really no response and the topic dies on its own.

So, one can come to a conclusion:
                      a) No one is really making money;
                      b) No one wants to share the system;

A wise man once said “Learn from others mistakes” and this is so true. I invested tones of time testing Eas and systems etc., so if you want to expedite your learning and future success concentrate on price action not indicators.

P.S. Try to use Magic Stick with Support and Resistance lines.

Comment

Originally posted by jacknie View Post
                        Hi Guys,

I have literally check each and every system published in this forum – looking for an indicator, EA or concept that would help me to improve my trading.

NOTHING REALLY WORKS!

OK, let me re-phrase it; it you look for a holy grail – set it and forget it – you will not find it. People who make money are those who sell the **** -- period.

Having said that, there some concepts or indicators that are promising. The only one that impressed me is the Magic Stick. It is based on trendlines, price action – the real thing!

Whenever there is a topic how you make money or show me how you make money – there is really no response and the topic dies on its own.

So, one can come to a conclusion:
                        a) No one is really making money;
                        b) No one wants to share the system;

A wise man once said “Learn from others mistakes” and this is so true. I invested tones of time testing Eas and systems etc., so if you want to expedite your learning and future success concentrate on price action not indicators.

P.S. Try to use Magic Stick with Support and Resistance lines.
                        I would like to test the Magic Stick. But seems i don't find it here. Can you please share?

Comment

I would like to test the Magic Stick. But seems i don't find it here. Can you please share?
                          Yes, same as post above, can you share please about The Magic Stick?

Comment

I don`t know about Magic Stick, but.....

...every Morning at my Morning Break I have my Morning Tea and set my Morning Trade to bring the bucks home before I will have my 5`clock Afternoon Tea....

Don`t tell me nothing works, study the black list..... ! There a many people telling you, mechanical trading won`t work, simple oscillators/indicators won`t work. Fact: It works for me, steadily -- just not today, but most of the time!

Regards

indo37

Comment

please share your system. thanks.
                              Originally posted by indo37 View Post
                              I don`t know about Magic Stick, but.....

...every Morning at my Morning Break I have my Morning Tea and set my Morning Trade to bring the bucks home before I will have my 5`clock Afternoon Tea....

Don`t tell me nothing works, study the black list..... ! There a many people telling you, mechanical trading won`t work, simple oscillators/indicators won`t work. Fact: It works for me, steadily -- just not today, but most of the time!

Regards

indo37

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X