Figfx Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figfx Review

My account was disable by this broker because i want to make withdrawal all my acc. Becareful

I am trading live at FIGFX and my experience with them is very good.
    Just calling them a "Scam" is not enough.
    There must be reasons for their action.
    If you are serious, then please tell us what happened.
    For example: did you use Robots which are banned (forbidden) at FigFX ?

A friend of mine traded the GeniusEA there and made profits.
    Then FIGFX decided to ban the Genius and other famous Robots.
    They did not just freeze the account but they contacted my friend and told
    him about the new rules and asked him to either change the settings
    or stop trading with the EA.
    Otherwise they would have to close his account and that was not their intention.
    They want to keep him as client.
    He stopped trading with the Genius and continued trading with other EAs
    which are profitable ( don´t ask me which, he is not telling me everything ).

If they would be scammers, they would have acted differently.

Comment

I trade manually using candlestick daily, its mean i trade swing style, and make profit, that's all. I not trade scalping, news spike, pip hunting, or using EA, but it still banned me when i want to make withdrawal??? so can you help me to solve this problem?

Comment

try to check with support..maybe something wrong with your trading

Comment

Did FIG Really scam you Mr. Ronadi? Or did you?

Hello Dear Readers,

My name is Javier Keeth, and i Work for FIGfx.
          Many traders know me from the FPA where i regularly help solve cases for traders stuck somewhere in the middle.

I came across this page of Mr. Yosi Ronadi, and couldn't actually stop myself from registering and answering.. I was ROTFL when i read the post above, and I promise you will be laughing out loud in just a few minutes as you read the post.

Scam or Not?
          From the trader's point of view, the formula is easy. As long as a broker is closing his eyes and being fraudulently milked, it is a good broker. Anytime the broker reveals the cheating and disables the account, it is a scam.

What actually happened??
          Mr. Ronadi was so naive to even forget hiding the evidence against him. Take a look at the screenshot above, take a closer look and read my explanation of what really happened.

As you can see, Mr. Ronadi's terminal has three accounts which apparently he controls. Accounts 101589, 101598 and 101630..

I opened my manager, and discovered the following things:
          - The Three accounts are registered in three different names
          - The three accounts have the same agent ID registered

The agent account for the three accounts is 101986 which surprisingly, is also owned by Mr. Ronadi..

So, it's as easy as this:
          Mr. Rondai, did have enough time to take a look at our affiliate program's policy publicly available at https://secure.figfx.com/earn.asp where it is clearly stated:
          This offer is for agents that are willing to market FIGfx Brokers online using blogs, forums, contextual ads, PPC links and/or Opt-in emails.
          These offer terms does not apply for fund/asset/portfolio managers with access to the referred accounts.

One account per house hold, per partner is allowed to generate commissions.
          Any suspicious partner activity will be investigated and will result in blocking previously generated commissions.

Please take benefit from this partnership opportunity in good faith keeping in mind that all partner accounts are constantly monitored.

Self-rebate is strictly prohibited.
          Any account that is determined to be cheating or generating fake affiliate commissions will be banned.
          All generated commissions will be nullified without any notice. Trading accounts that generated the fake commissions will be investigated as well.
          Screenshot:
          - Screenshot Link: http://www.hostntag.com/v/78dd1588ea5d08409a4775d81b01330a/jpg.html
          - Download Screenshot: http://www.hostntag.com/d123246/78dd1588ea5d08409a4775d81b01330a.jpg

Note to fxeasy5
          While I personally feel proud of your positive comment, I would really not suggest that you ever defend your broker. People will instantly assume you were paid for the good review and will simply ignore your further messages in that given community. It'd be better to just alert the broker if you feel like doing it, and have someone posting an official reply to the case.

Note to smart Ronadi's around:
          Yes guys; As long as you keep thinking of cheating the system, you will banned.
          Go back to where you learned forex and ask for a refund.

Comment

Hello Respected Forum Mod,

FIG would like to ask you for cooperation in editing the thread title which will reflect a bad image of the company
            based on a false alarm by a scammer trader as you can see from the detailed explanation above.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Comment

Originally posted by JKeeth View Post
              FIG would like to ask you for cooperation in editing the thread title which will reflect a bad image of the company
              It would be quite a challenge to find a broker with worse image than figfx so don't be surprised that this nice forum reflects it.

Traders stay away from this scam. At the moment I am trying to help in dozens of cases where clients were basically ripped off. Javier Keeth is an amazing example of what greed can do to a person. I am not in a business of revealing his crimes to the public, just to give you a picture:

Clients accounts were closed without notice with open trades. Changes to the terms and conditions (e.g. leverage, banned EAs and trading techniques) were applied to the accounts without notice but general terms and conditions stays unchanged. When this guy spots a profitable trader he will do anything necessary to crash him and he always finds explanation for everything even if it is against logic. I have never seen such a rude person. He treats his customers like an unnecessary trouble and his language sometimes is just brutal. Prepare yourself to be called criminal, cheater, scam etc. He always ends conversation when he starting to loose an argument and blocks access to the chat. Obviously he never answers the phone. Many customers have never seen their money including deposit and never received any response from figfx. This is the rality.

By the way figfx is a "one man band" broker, the only person behind this scam is Javier Keeth. What I found is that he also has other much more serious criminal convictions apart from quite impressive record of ripping people off. Please do not ask me to provide a proof for that, this a public forum and as you can imagine there are legal obligations. All evidence have been handed out to the police and judging by the seriousness, it won't take long for figfx to dissapear so I suggest withdraw your money when you still can.

To the moderators: Please do not let this guy to dominate this forum as he did with FPA. See how he operates. When case starts he calls the customer a scam, then the customer provides the evidence to the moderators, moderators ask figfx to do what customers wants. This is the every single case scenario and he never ever says sorry to the customers.
              Last edited by figfx; 13-06-10, 15:27.

Comment

You're so vain, Steve

Comment

hahahaha, thanks @figfx, (strange to me to spell your name). NO, JKeeth, my 3 acc is not mine but am helping my 2 other friend to create acc and also trading from my IP Address and my 3 acc not related each other in affiliate program. There seperate each other.

@ JKeeth I can help you to dissapear this thread if you can back my entire money and also my friend too. If you not want to back my profit you can back my first deposit only. But if you don't, i can't help you my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by JKeeth View Post
                    Hello Respected Forum Mod,

based on a false alarm by a scammer trader as you can see from the detailed explanation above.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
                    Hello Respected FIGFX SALES DEPT!,

II would like to ask you for cooperation in bringing back OUR MEMBER MONEY ! in the mean time this thread WILL REVEAL ALL THE bad image of the company !
                    based on a false ACTION by a SALES DEPT. LIKE you ! can see from the detailed explanation above.

Ill Be Thank you if you cooperate with US ... but in mean time WE STRUGGLE IT till FPA KNOWS AND GOOGLE KNOW IT TO !!!

Comment

well this is a dead lock, you can disable a members account but you have to pay his money back

Comment

1pip spread - www.figfxmalaysia.com

Figfx Solution- http://www.figfxmalaysia.com

Open a Forex Trading Account or replenish an existing account and you’re automatically entitled to get 100% bonus based on our terms of bonus program listed below.

Bonus Award Table
                        * For deposits $25-$125 || Bonus: 100% + 100% on replenishment after a stop-out
                        * For deposits $126-$250 || Bonus: 60% + 60% on replenishment after a stop-out
                        * For deposits $251-$2000 || Bonus: 40% + 40% on replenishment after a stop-out
                        * For deposits $2001-$10,000 || Bonus: 20% + 20% on replenishment after a stop-out
                        * For deposits $10,001-$25,000 || Bonus: 10% + 10% on replenishment after a stop-out
                        * For deposits $25,001-infinte || Bonus: 5% + 5% on replenishment after a stop-out

Deposit/Withdraw Method
                        *Webmoney
                        *Liberty Reserve
                        *Wire Transfer
                        *Credit Card

Advantages:
                        o Spreads - 1 pips on major currencies
                        o Scalp above 4 pips with no time limit
                        o Minimum deposit for micro accounts - only $25
                        o Minimum deposit for mini accounts - only $100
                        o Minimum deposit for standard accounts - only $1000
                        o Minimum deposit for fixed-income accounts - $100,000
                        o Minimum deposit for corporate accounts - only $250,000
                        o Margin leverage from 1:1 up to 1:500
                        o Free unlimited demo accounts available
                        o Technical research and market news available regularly
                        o Experienced and helpful support
                        o Bonuses on new accounts
                        o Trading contests
                        o Award-winning MetaTrader 4 platform
                        o Islamic accounts
                        o Much more

Trading Instruments

Office Location
                        FIGfx Solutions Limited
                        1521 Concord Pike #301
                        Wilmington, DE 19803
                        United States of America
                        Telfax: +1 (302) 295-0959
                        Email : support@figfxmalaysia.com
                        Web : www.figfxmalaysia.com

FIG Solutions Limited Inc. is registered in the State of Delaware USA (Company Reg. #4710069) and operated by FIG Solutions Ltd.(Company Reg. #HE-250941)

Comment

20% rebates

starting from 17/8/2010,all new account which register with figfxmalaysia will get 20% rebates from management
                          Last edited by gaban13; 17-08-10, 09:25.

Comment

Hi,

Now what happened after all??

you should provide some news about the clients status so you prove your company is not a scam, what do you think??

waiting to here more about it, otherwise, it will be in the backlist.

Best wishes,

SF

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X