CrazyHedge EA

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

almost all the trades closed in less than 1 min..

u might have found the best ea..but will you find the best broker?

papa

yeah this is the good question , i have to look for the best broker to use it as well. i´d like to reach 100 000 in that demo account (to be sure that it can work fine) till there i´ll then share it here!

see you soon! ;-)

Happy blow up. I'm pretty sure it will happen soon, and hope you will be the same enthusiastic after that. :)

Still haven't got any idea Why people come here (and other forums too) for just Show results. Who cares about it. We are all here to help each other, not for boasting "what Ea I have".. :-O

You are evil. >:)

Regards

Happy blow up. I'm pretty sure it will happen soon, and hope you will be the same enthusiastic after that. :)

Still haven't got any idea Why people come here (and other forums too) for just Show results. Who cares about it. We are all here to help each other, not for boasting "what Ea I have".. :-O

You are evil. >:)

Regards

hey my friend there is thinks i can´t accept! i always share here what i have okay!! i don´´t know you and you don´t know me so stop judging me! you´re the first person with who i don´t want to share that ea now! cause i see how your heart is!!

PS: Admin i´d like to make a complain against this member! such a people doesn´t deserve it!

Huh???

How can we measure people's heart???

Anyway..good to hear you are willing to share...

I think we all are out of topic..

ekilibrium..i have idea for you..just PM your EA to those you think deserve it..

Peace.....

Edited by Elma

PLEASE MAKE A COMPLAINT AGAINST ME TOO

i do not deserve ur awesome EA which will make everyone rich ... people and banks and .... forget it ... it's not worth it

have fun being rich trading this EA

i apologize to all of you who found these 2 posts inadequate ... but the phrase "people with good heart" was just too much for me

Edited by loopyno