Hedge, grid and and safe Martingale EA

Hi guys,

I am looking for help to make this ea I wrote, better.

Basically, I have looked at the FX Pro maker code and saw what it does. I created a very simple version of this ea that uses hedge, trades martingale in a grid fashion but has a disaster stoploss. So the Martingale does not get out of hand.

Here's the concept:

Right at the initial launch, the EA will create buy/sell order with minimal lots (0.01 or 0.05 depending on broker. But this doesn't matter cause people can do initial 10 lots if they want to). Immediately after placing these orders, it will place pending orders every 5 (or so) pips and doubling up. Each level is the take profit for the order in the same direction but double size. All orders have disster stop loss (User's choice).

Here's the grid:

........... ------------------------- Disaster SLs (All Sell orders)

Level ... ------------------------- Pending Sell ...

Level 4 ------------------------- Pending Sell (0.16 / TP Level 3 / Disaster SLs)

Level 3 ------------------------- Pending Sell (0.08 / TP Level 2 / Disaster SLs)

Level 2 ------------------------- Pending Sell (0.04 / TP Level 1 / Disaster SLs)

Level 1 ------------------------- Pending Sell (0.02 / TP Level 0 / Disaster SLs)

Level 0 ------------------------- Buy (0.01 / TP Level 1 / SL Level -1) & Sell (0.01 / TP Level -1 / SL Level 1)

Level -1 ------------------------- Pending Buy (0.02 / TP Level 0 / Disaster SLb)

Level -2 ------------------------- Pending Buy (0.04 / TP Level-1 / Disaster SLb)

Level -3 ------------------------- Pending Buy (0.08 / TP Level-2 / Disaster SLb)

Level -4 ------------------------- Pending Buy (0.16 / TP Level-3 / Disaster SLb)

Level ... ------------------------- Pending Buy ...

........... ------------------------- Disaster SLb (All Buy orders)

If any take profit is hit, all positions are closed (Live and pending). It's up to the user to set this to auto to start again. However, I don't recommend this. It should bet of the user to see how the market is and then let the EA trade when all conditions are good.

The thing I am counting on is a slow market (No news, not London or US sessions). This ea will might get killed if there is a big sudden move. In quiet time (I think), there is a very high chance that the price will retrace to the lower level which is 5 pips away to take profit.

Please help me make this code better and also find the best time and best currency pair to put it on.

I think we will do something really good for all of us.

Link to EA: http://www.4shared.com/file/u-5yAB2Y/Matrix_v1.html

Thanks a lot!

Edited by bnma

please confirm the following points:

(1) everytime price goes up you sell, and continue to sell with the idea that price will retrace back down just 5 pips and you exit with a profit.

(2) everytime price goes down you buy, and continue to buy with the idea that price will move back up just 5 pips and you exit with a profit.

(3) this EA is not really a martingale, because there's a stop loss in place and you're only doubling the lot size up to the 4th level (grid). And the grid step size is flexible (user defined). In this case you choose an example of 5 pips for step levels.

I think this EA requires a pair with low movement in the Asian session and one with low spread (like 1-2 pips max).

please confirm the following points:

(1) everytime price goes up you sell, and continue to sell with the idea that price will retrace back down just 5 pips and you exit with a profit.

(2) everytime price goes down you buy, and continue to buy with the idea that price will move back up just 5 pips and you exit with a profit.

(3) this EA is not really a martingale, because there's a stop loss in place and you're only doubling the lot size up to the 4th level (grid). And the grid step size is flexible (user defined). In this case you choose an example of 5 pips for step levels.

I think this EA requires a pair with low movement in the Asian session and one with low spread (like 1-2 pips max).

Yes, radicaltour.

I confirm everything you said. I also wanna clarify that i did only backtesting with this EA. I found there is a bug that needs to be fixed. As soon as we find the bug, I will myself start putting it on demo.

I also wanna say that I myself hate Martingale. This is a very safe way of doubling up to a certain tolerance level. I found that if it has a very high win rate, when it loses, I don't want it to wipe out my account. That is why I put a stop loss and a number of levels max. Again, you will see from the EA parameters that you can configure all of that.

extern double Lots = 0.05; //Initial Lots

extern int Multiplier = 2; //Lots multiplier for one level to next one

extern int Step = 5; //Pips

extern int Levels = 5; //5 Levels means: 0.05 & 0.1 & 0.2 & 0.4 & 0.8

extern int StopLoss = 40; //Pips

extern bool Auto = false; //true: EA runs undefinetely; false: EA runs until profit or loss an then stops

The main point is we need to find a slow moving pair that has a great chance for retracement.

Also, I'm glad you mentioned about the spread. Since the step is really low, the spread is important to take in consideration.

Thanks

hi bnma, just a some idea for you, if you want make the sell side and the buy side working in the same time, when the amount of the equity increase of x pips close all and restart the process, you can too, change the profit target of one side according to the risk of the other side or the number of order open on the opposite side, an on an on... i will not tell all, because i work on my own project like that, but much more complicated, my system, will be able to make any progression or regression....etc...., by phase in one grid per grid inside the same ea ...etc ., and more , this is very complicated to create a system that are not static, and where the user will be able to create his own strategy according his own risk tolerance. i wish my system will be finish in two or tree month. my system is made to face any move in the market, fast or slow.. but many test to do before telling that will be the best martingale ea...the futur will tell....

hi bnma, just a some idea for you, if you want make the sell side and the buy side working in the same time, when the amount of the equity increase of x pips close all and restart the process, you can too, change the profit target of one side according to the risk of the other side or the number of order open on the opposite side, an on an on... i will not tell all, because i work on my own project like that, but much more complicated, my system, will be able to make any progression or regression....etc...., by phase in one grid per grid inside the same ea ...etc ., and more , this is very complicated to create a system that are not static, and where the user will be able to create his own strategy according his own risk tolerance. i wish my system will be finish in two or tree month. my system is made to face any move in the market, fast or slow.. but many test to do before telling that will be the best martingale ea...the futur will tell....

Hi insider007, thanks for your input. I do, however need to clarify a little more so we can have the same understanding: The first two live orders that are open immediately, their target is set to the first next level. That means if we are for example at 1.3478 on the EUR/USD (For the sake of simplicity, we're assuming no spread) when the EA starts, there will be immediately two live orders:

1. a Buy: TP: 1.3483 (1.3478 + 5)

2. a Sell: TP: 1.3474 (1.3478 - 5)

There will also be pending orders on both sides, with double lots each level (Please refer to my grid at the top of this thread)

Then when the market hits 1.3483, we will take profit on the buy order and the pending sale becomes live to cover the initial sell order and so on. Now, if the market retraces, we will make profit on the last sell. At this point we close all orders (live and pending). Vice versa on the longs.

So I don't think there will be live orders simultaneously on both sides (ignoring the first hedge order). It's either all sells on one side or all buys on the other side. Please remember that the moment the first pending order becomes live, the initial live order in the opposite direction takes profit and exists no more.

I really hope your system works well it does sound very interesting.

hey guys, this has already been done. please look up v1v2 EA in forex-tsd.

Hi sodeypunk. The EA I posted here uses the same concept as the FX Pro maker (I didn't invent the concept). Because their code is very messy, I wrote this simple one to get away from FX Pro maker. The main thing I need contribution for is to find a pair that has high chance of small retracement (Also help find a bug while backtesting). This EA is semi automatic. You can reset it everytime and keep it out of trouble. I read some of that thread on tsd, they are counting on a very big retracement. It's not the case here. Also, V1V2 uses a slightly different concept. I don't hedge after the first order has been closed in profit.

The thing I can't stand is large drawdown. That is why, I'm working on this concept and scale in it down to minimize loss if it occurs. The equity curves on v1v2 are very scary if you noticed. Nice thread though on TSD, very long too. Thanks for sharing!

hey guys, this has already been done. please look up v1v2 EA in forex-tsd.

hi sodeypund, i will check this one, if some good thing in, i will add to my system,

for bnma, i checked your system today, and try to test something with your parameter, but that seem, we can test for the moment only the basic set, am not a programmer, just a develloper of my own concept, i paid for all idea i wish that be programmed, this is for what am not share my system here for the moment... he is not finish too. i work to another simple project too, that i think he can be profitable in your system to, i don`t know if you know an ea that close all open order by magic, according to the equity target. with the parameter like this.

the name of this ea will be watermark equity target.

parameter:

Equity of start: 10 000$ the ammont you choose, (each time the ea close, he will add the plus value to this ammont, and will show this info on the screen)

equity target ammount: 100$ (any amount between 0.20$ to what ever ammount you want) this amount will be show on the screen too or the ammont + the equity of start, like 10100$ after one close 10200$ etc

mm equity target % : 10.0% ( each time the equity of start will move up of 10 %, the equity target ammount will do the same automaticaly, but only after the 10 % plus value not between

if you don`t want mm work just put 0.0% and the mm will not work or put a true of false for this parameter)

control by magic number: true/false

magic number list: (here you have to enter all magics number you want this ea control, i want to be able to control an unlimited number of magic number, if i have 50 magics numbers to enter, or 100.)

(the magics can be enter like this, (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11 , or 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 etc) because, only my ea will have 36 magics number when finish, actually 6, if possible

i would like to enter only the first magic number and the last magic number, and the same for each group lower because if i want my ea change automaticaly his magic

number periodicaly for not being blocked by the broker, example, if after each complete close of all order on one pair my ea change each magic to the next folowing

number, and this thing 20 or 100 time before returning to the start number. (like this we will have only to enter the first number to be considerated and the last one

all number between and including the first and the last one will be controled like that).

watermark by group=true/false

Watermark ammount=100$

mm waterkmark ammount% 10% (each time the equity up of 10 % the watermark ammount will be move up of 10 % too (100$ to 110$ only on the upper side, never lower under the 100$)

Group n1=1,2,3,4 ( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n2=5,6,7,8,9( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n3=10,11,12( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Goup n4=13,14,15,16( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n5=17( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n6=18,19( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n7=20,21,22,( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n8=23,( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n9=24,25,26( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n10=27,27,29( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

control manual order: True/False ( if true, this ea will control all order you open manualy, if control magic n. and control manual order are at true same time, this ea will control all order on the account, if the equity target is reached for the total account or the max drawdown for the total account is reached if true or by group but only for the same pair or for the total account according to what you enter in the parameter.) if true manual ordre are taken in consideration by the same currensee pair and globally for the total equity target.

Max drawdown total account %: True/False

max drawdown total account %: 30% (if the equity amount lower of 30 percent all order will be close)( if equity =10 000$ and drop to 7000$ all order is closed)

Max drawdown by group of magic number=True/False

max drawdown ammount by group of magic=1000$ (if a group alone group n1 or n2 or... have 1000$ or over in open trade, all trade will be closed immediately)

mm max drawdown ammount by g.of magic=10% (each time the equity up of 10 % the ammount of max drawdown will be move up of 10 % too (1000$ to 1100$ only on the upper side, never lower the 1000$)

Group n1=1,2,3,4 ( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n2=5,6,7,8,9( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n3=10,11,12( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Goup n4=13,14,15,16( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n5=17( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n6=18,19( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n7=20,21,22,( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n8=23,( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n9=24,25,26( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n10=27,27,29( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

a minimum of 10 group controled seperately is required, actually i test a strategy without this thing but withl this watermark ea, the drawdown will lower significantly.

if someone can do this i will post the ea that will work with this one. but not before, i think this kind of ea (watermark equity target) will be usefull for everyone. if you want check my test

go here http://mike25kfinalgrid.mt4live.com/ Started with 25k the 24 fev 2010. now at 42 k

sorry for mistake english is not my best language..

Edited by insider007

hi sodeypund, i will check this one, if some good thing in, i will add to my system,

for bnma, i checked your system today, and try to test something with your parameter, but that seem, we can test for the moment only the basic set, am not a programmer, just a develloper of my own concept, i paid for all idea i wish that be programmed, this is for what am not share my system here for the moment... he is not finish too. i work to another simple project too, that i think he can be profitable in your system to, i don`t know if you know an ea that close all open order by magic, according to the equity target. with the parameter like this.

the name of this ea will be watermark equity target.

parameter:

Equity of start: 10 000$ the ammont you choose, (each time the ea close, he will add the plus value to this ammont, and will show this info on the screen)

equity target ammount: 100$ (any amount between 0.20$ to what ever ammount you want) this amount will be show on the screen too or the ammont + the equity of start, like 10100$ after one close 10200$ etc

mm equity target % : 10.0% ( each time the equity of start will move up of 10 %, the equity target ammount will do the same automaticaly, but only after the 10 % plus value not between

if you don`t want mm work just put 0.0% and the mm will not work or put a true of false for this parameter)

control by magic number: true/false

magic number list: (here you have to enter all magics number you want this ea control, i want to be able to control an unlimited number of magic number, if i have 50 magics numbers to enter, or 100.)

(the magics can be enter like this, (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11 , or 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 etc) because, only my ea will have 36 magics number when finish, actually 6, if possible

i would like to enter only the first magic number and the last magic number, and the same for each group lower because if i want my ea change automaticaly his magic

number periodicaly for not being blocked by the broker, example, if after each complete close of all order on one pair my ea change each magic to the next folowing

number, and this thing 20 or 100 time before returning to the start number. (like this we will have only to enter the first number to be considerated and the last one

all number between and including the first and the last one will be controled like that).

watermark by group=true/false

Watermark ammount=100$

mm waterkmark ammount% 10% (each time the equity up of 10 % the watermark ammount will be move up of 10 % too (100$ to 110$ only on the upper side, never lower under the 100$)

Group n1=1,2,3,4 ( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n2=5,6,7,8,9( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n3=10,11,12( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Goup n4=13,14,15,16( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n5=17( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n6=18,19( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n7=20,21,22,( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n8=23,( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n9=24,25,26( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

Group n10=27,27,29( the list of magic you want check watermark separately)

control manual order: True/False ( if true, this ea will control all order you open manualy, if control magic n. and control manual order are at true same time, this ea will control all order on the account, if the equity target is reached for the total account or the max drawdown for the total account is reached if true or by group but only for the same pair or for the total account according to what you enter in the parameter.) if true manual ordre are taken in consideration by the same currensee pair and globally for the total equity target.

Max drawdown total account %: True/False

max drawdown total account %: 30% (if the equity amount lower of 30 percent all order will be close)( if equity =10 000$ and drop to 7000$ all order is closed)

Max drawdown by group of magic number=True/False

max drawdown ammount by group of magic=1000$ (if a group alone group n1 or n2 or... have 1000$ or over in open trade, all trade will be closed immediately)

mm max drawdown ammount by g.of magic=10% (each time the equity up of 10 % the ammount of max drawdown will be move up of 10 % too (1000$ to 1100$ only on the upper side, never lower the 1000$)

Group n1=1,2,3,4 ( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n2=5,6,7,8,9( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n3=10,11,12( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Goup n4=13,14,15,16( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n5=17( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n6=18,19( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n7=20,21,22,( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n8=23,( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n9=24,25,26( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

Group n10=27,27,29( the list of magic you want check drawdown separately)

a minimum of 10 group controled seperately is required, actually i test a strategy without this thing but withl this watermark ea, the drawdown will lower significantly.

if someone can do this i will post the ea that will work with this one. but not before, i think this kind of ea (watermark equity target) will be usefull for everyone. if you want check my test

go here http://mike25kfinalgrid.mt4live.com/ Started with 25k the 24 fev 2010. now at 42 k

sorry for mistake english is not my best language..

Here's some code for you:

//magicNumbers is something like 1,2,3,4,5,...N

void CloseAll(string magicNumbers)

{

string magicNumber;

while(Tokenize(magicNumbers, magicNumber))

CloseOrder(StrToInteger(magicNumber));

}

void CloseOrder(int magicNumber)

{

bool opened = true;

while(opened)

{

opened = false;

for(int pos = 0; pos < OrdersTotal(); pos++)

if (OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))

if (OrderMagicNumber() == magicNumber)

{

opened = true;

if (!OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Ask, slippage))

OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Bid, slippage);

}

}

}

bool Tokenize(string& text, string& token)

{

Trim(text);

if (StringLen(text) > 0)

{

int sep = StringFind(text, " ");

if (sep == -1)

{

token = text;

text = "";

}

else

{

token = StringSubstr(text, 0, sep);

Trim(token);

text = StringSubstr(text, sep);

}

return(true);

}

else return(false);

}

string Trim(string& text)

{

text = StringTrimLeft(text);

text = StringTrimRight(text);

return(text);

}

Good luck!

thanx bnma,

but i don`t know, how to use this code, do i have to copy it in my close all ea, because i don`t want to integrate this code on each ea, on the account of the test http://mike25kfinalgrid.mt4live.com/

i use one ea and i put it on 10 graph with different magic number all with the same strategy, and i have the close all ea on another graph, when the sum of the 10 graph order ea =X$ in profit( in this test, that 20$)he close all, each ea can close his trade according to his own target too. the close ea is here: if you can put this code inside this close all (ea) that will be perfect, but remember when this thing will be finish i will post the other ea. my close all ea is there

http://www.forexsharing.com/111500

thank for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

hi bnma

i have made 2 doc, 1. explanation of the project (smart close all ea) SCA1 and SCA2, all detail inside no1 this link http://www.forexsharing.com/981433

doc2: this is an explanation with a board and what`s that ea do during a period of time. wish your comprehension will be complete. contact me on skype if you have other questions, i will send you my pseudo by pm.

doc 2 link: http://www.forexsharing.com/145011

my account is now at more than 47k started 24 feb 2010 with 25k (demo)[/b]http://mike25kfinalgrid.mt4live.com/[/b]

hi bnma

i have made 2 doc, 1. explanation of the project (smart close all ea) SCA1 and SCA2, all detail inside no1 this link http://www.forexsharing.com/981433

doc2: this is an explanation with a board and what`s that ea do during a period of time. wish your comprehension will be complete. contact me on skype if you have other questions, i will send you my pseudo by pm.

my account is now at more than 47k started 24 feb 2010 with 25k (demo)[/b]http://mike25kfinalgrid.mt4live.com/[/b]

Insider007,

Thanks for sharing your ideas. This looks very promising though I don't know what the EA is really doing. I have a question, on your excel spreadsheet, at 16:59 you say close everything. Is there a drawdown at that point? Cause when I see each ea at that time they almost all have a drawdown. Also what is EA10? I don't see any currency pair associated with it?

The first doc is very understandable, it's the spreadsheet that doesn't seem to match the strategy.

Can you explain a little more so we can help you?

Thanks

hi bnma

not going so well now!

yes that`s right, not to much money to trade this trategy with 9 pair at the same time, the account it blowout, but if we don`t try, we will never know, but if a max drawdown parameter will be on this ea, maybe this can help, the 10 ea is the close all ea my mistake, and this ea work only one side at a time, not my best, i just love is progression, work on that to add this type of progression on my ea.

hi bnma,

to explain and understand the point at the 16:59,

when this thing arrive this is because the equity target have been reach or hit,

imagine you have 2 ea on the same pair like eurusd (2 martingale ea), first only short, and a second ea that only buy,

each one work alone,

you undertand when one hit his target profit the other one are in loss, if the market comeback the second will hit his target, very nice in trending market,

but if the market don`t pullback one of the 2 ea will open more order before he can close, during this time the other one will close some small profit, but these profit are made, if you calculate these profit, and remove this ammont of profit to the target of the other side (other ea) + xx value$ or % , he will close sonner, and the risk will be lower as fast as possible. this calcul is made by the equity target, SCA2 (smart close all2) each time one of the 2 ea make profit alone that not mean the equity have a plus value because of the other side is in negative side.

Now, imagie each of your 2 ea work like this, one order open=100$ target, if 2 order open 200$ target, if 3 order open 400$ target, if 4 order open 800$ target, if 5 order open 1600$ target. etc, with spacing like this in (micro pips) 100-200-300-500-800-etc.or what ever you choose!

regards (the number according to the target$ reached will not be exact if you do the calculation on a chart this is only for explain for what i want the ea close in this type of situation)

imagine you start to use this system at euro usd at 1.32500 and the price go higher and if the price never comeback as much to close the sell order, at a time you will have all the order of the sell ea open, but this is possible you can make more money each time a small come back during this time with the buy ea, if the buy ea success to close 6 time during the sell ea never close, that possible you have made 3 time 100$,=300$ maybe you have made 3 time too 200$(2 buy order)=600$ all=900$ imagine you want the equity close all when the equity have made 100$,

if during this time the sell ea have accumulate a loss of maybe 1100$, you have to do this little calculation: 1100-900=200 now the sell side will have to reach only approximately 300$ (200+100(equity target) to hit the equity target, when the equity target have been reached all side are close at the same time, and all restart. but now i want to do that with minus risk but with more ea same time and on many currency same time, i wish you understand what i mean.

i have made a video on camstasia for you, with my ea for demonstrate how this type of parameter work inside an ea , but my wish is to have this 2 parameter outside an ea, because, i can`t do it with other ea after. But i work on that.

you can already do this with 2 mo_ney g-r-id v4 ea, one sell only and one buy only, and add another ea that close all time when the sum of all order have it 20$ of more This is your choice but you can`t decide what is the progression and spacing, and many other thing, with theses advisor that work but when a really large breakout arrive, you have to be there to close the losing side..if you don`t want loss all the account.

but the SCA2 is not present actually in the simple close all ea, too, that mean soon or later, you loose..

but if you want to make the same thing with more than one pair at the same time on the same account, that`s impossible, because, the close all ea don`t use magic number to close actually.

when the video will be ready i will post the link to download my cam recorder, to explain directly on strategy tester, wish this can help,

insider007

another test , a work in progress with my own ea (this ea is not finish), at this page,

http://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/insider007/29818

if we don`t test we will never know..

ps.english is not my best language!!!

Edited by insider007

Mathematically it is impossible to win with these strategies. Same as the odds of the Las Vegas casinos are impossible to win against in the longer run, these strategies are doom to fail in time. Maybe there are safeguards to make the bleeding slower so the death more agonizing, but eventually the same result in the end. There are papers published by Tharp, Griffin and other mathematicians that discuss the hedge, martingdale issues in relation to gambling mostly of which all are proven to be mathematical catastrophies. Good luck

Mathematically it is impossible to win with these strategies. Same as the odds of the Las Vegas casinos are impossible to win against in the longer run, these strategies are doom to fail in time. Maybe there are safeguards to make the bleeding slower so the death more agonizing, but eventually the same result in the end. There are papers published by Tharp, Griffin and other mathematicians that discuss the hedge, martingdale issues in relation to gambling mostly of which all are proven to be mathematical catastrophies. Good luck

be sure i respect your opinion fxknight,

but i think differently of you and i don`t want to follow the rule of other people (griffin, tharp and other) i just follow my own way, i know this is very hard to found the perfect setting for this kind of strategy with the old and too simple martingale ea here, this is for theses reasons, i create my own ea, i try to make a good package of indicator that will control the spacing according to the trend direction of my 2 grid on my ea, and other parameter that control profit target to face the augmentation of the risk, one side check the other side and vice versa, a parameter that will place double hedge order with automatic trailing setting (with fibonnacci progression), and many many others things i will not tell now...but only when my work will be finish..

i can tell you only one thing fxknight, follow your own way, this is the only rigth way, this is the same for everyone, if what i wrote here can help someone, great, if not , that not my intention.

now bnma and other that follow this thread and maybe you fxknight, here is the link to download my video on my ea, that wil show how this kind of parameter can work on an ea 2 side same time.

wish you understand what i do, because after that, i have no other idea for explain the same simple thing....

link here http://www.forexsharing.com/886899

you need camsta-sia studio to read this doc,

if you can`t open tell me, i will post the cam. sta..sia.. i have found and that i use...

i post it before someone ask me, here is the link for c.a.m.st-asia..stu.dio http://www.4shared.com/dir/27169605/4a07c8d0/sharing.html

enjoy this great stuff, make verification for virus, because, i have more than one version on my computer, i dont remember if that is this one i use.

Enjoy, this great tool. not for trade, but very good to explain something to your programmer... when something go wrong in you ea setting. that`s what i use to explain all my complicate stuff that i want to be programmed...

if someone have seen the video, please let me know yours comments, because if someone would like to make this Smart close all ea, this tool will be great for more than one strategy, i think this ea can serve to other type of advisor, like curve fiting, and maybe some other thats open a very large number of trade like robominer...i consider the second part of this project (SCA2) like a watermark for safekeeping a profit, and lower the risk as soon as possible, or if you use more than one ea at the same time and you want to take profit, when the sum of all order open by your ea have reach a plus value of x$.

Insider007