ex4tomq4

• 7 months later...
There is already another thread about this so called version. The "patch" program installs a virus on your computer. ESET didn't pick it up but Avast (on another computer) and Malwarebytes was able to remove it after a 2 hour scan of my system. Be careful when installing any EXEs.

Can you share the decompiler that free from virus.

i have executed the file, and my bitdefender can't find anything,

so what must i do, find another anvir?

If you just executed the demo decompiler, then nothing happened and you're OK.

If, however, you executed the patch program, it may have dropped a trojan horse onto your system.

Hitescape noted earlier that MalwareBytes was able to clean his system. I'd say download that and try it as that should result in fewer headaches than installing a whole new antivirus program. It's free and, as I recall, you just download and run it -- no configuration required.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/ 

If you just executed the demo decompiler, then nothing happened and you're OK.

If, however, you executed the patch program, it may have dropped a trojan horse onto your system.

Hitescape noted earlier that MalwareBytes was able to clean his system. I'd say download that and try it as that should result in fewer headaches than installing a whole new antivirus program. It's free and, as I recall, you just download and run it -- no configuration required.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/ 

ok bro, thanks