Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Singapore

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKwok View Post
    Though I'm not residing in Singapore, if you have the chance, try to attend talks or seminars conducted by DBFx. When Deutsche Bank first launched their DBFx platform in Hong Kong for retail clients, they have this seminar where their Head of FX dealing desk share his daily routine and his insight on becoming a full time trader. We really benefit from that seminar though we did not open trading account with them.

Personally, the best coach, to learn FX trading from, will be the existing FX traders with the Banks.
    Hi Jason,

I was *very* curious about hearing your experiences from attending the "Daily routine of a Pro Bank Trader from DBFx". So I did a google search and found a copy of their seminar called "A Day in the Life of an Forex Trader".

I totally agree, hearing from the institutional / pro-retail side of things would be extremely insightful!!

I've started a new thread linking it there, and would love to hear your personal experience attending it LIVE!
    http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9520-D3utsche-B-nk-Fx-a-look-inside-the-Insitutional-Pro-retail-side-of-things

Cheers,
    mike

2. " "
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chankl78 View Post
    Any members here is staying in Singapore?

This question came to my mind after reading oanda.sg thread.
    Wondering how many of us here is from Singapore?

Of cos, I am from singapore.

Hope all of you make green pips.

I am currently getting used to Advanced GET Software & Elliott Wave. So at least getting more confident in trading.
    How about you?

Smile
    Chankl78
    hi Chan,

Just Curious. Are you trading based on wave count or Elliot Wave Oscillator crossing? I have problem differentiating between the main wave count and sub wave count. Do you use higher Time frame like W1 or D1 for your main wave count and smaller time frame like H4 or H1 for subwave count?

Saw the website on TerraSeeds, a FX/Stocks trading school in Singapore, that they are teaching applied Elliot wave. Heard of them?

Regards
    Last edited by JasonKwok; 10-30-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks
    Waa lao so many singaporeans here. Nice meeting you guys.

Love eat Black Pepper Chili Crab and Punggol Nasi Lemak

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alansim View Post
    Waa lao so many singaporeans here. Nice meeting you guys.

Love eat Black Pepper Chili Crab and Punggol Nasi Lemak
    Yes, love the Black Pepper crab stall at the intersection of Joo Chiat road and Eunos, the chili crabs at Jumbo seafood East Coast Park and the Hill Street Char Kway Teow at Bedok South, wonder if they are still there...

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Hi Bros, I am from Singapore as well. Nice to meet you all here
    Ever heard about Trend Surfing?
    Take a look at this pic:

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=rbert25sg;113870]Hi Bros, I am from Singapore as well. Nice to meet you all here
    Ever heard about Trend Surfing?

Take a look at this pic: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1786774&l=afea4d4e11&id=1344764999

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Hi, I'm from Malaysia (close enugh?!)...basically i just focus on Malaysia's KLCI index futures and Crude Palm Oil futures markets.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKwok View Post
    hi Chan,

Just Curious. Are you trading based on wave count or Elliot Wave Oscillator crossing? I have problem differentiating between the main wave count and sub wave count. Do you use higher Time frame like W1 or D1 for your main wave count and smaller time frame like H4 or H1 for subwave count?

Saw the website on TerraSeeds, a FX/Stocks trading school in Singapore, that they are teaching applied Elliot wave. Heard of them?

Regards
    Sorry, Miss this post cos of work. Now work & work & work & work until no time to step in to this forum.. Sorry.
    I am using the oscillator. Cos I always have difficulty in counting as well.. You can check out this thread

Code:
    http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/3410-Advanced-Get-9.1-Dashboard?p=107096#post107096
    But, it been a long time I visit this thread as I am too busy.. Think everyone forget about this already.. Wahhaha....

For the 2 sites, I never heard of it...

Anyway, it is so good to see so many singaporean here!!.. Wahahah

Smile
    Chankl78

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chankl78 View Post
    Sorry, Miss this post cos of work. Now work & work & work & work until no time to step in to this forum.. Sorry.
    I am using the oscillator. Cos I always have difficulty in counting as well.. You can check out this thread

Code:
    http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/3410-Advanced-Get-9.1-Dashboard?p=107096#post107096
    But, it been a long time I visit this thread as I am too busy.. Think everyone forget about this already.. Wahhaha....

For the 2 sites, I never heard of it...

Anyway, it is so good to see so many singaporean here!!.. Wahahah

Smile
    Chankl78
    apology not needed lar.....late better than never.....;-)

since you only use the Elliot Wave Oscillator, you dun need Advance Get! software right? you can download the Elliot Wave Oscillator indicator for MT4 from Forex Factory, just Google and you should be able to find the page.

I heard in one of the seminars that this oscillator was in fact the MACD histogram with the appropriate right parameters, definitely not the default. Not sure how true it is.

Update:
    here is more info on the Elliot Wave Oscillator and how to use it. Yes, it is the difference of two moving averages, 5 and 35.
    http://books.google.com.sg/books?id=GyjQV2KwtjsC&pg=PA187&lpg=PA187&dq=elliot t+wave+oscillator&source=bl&ots=A3ifpAyG2Y&sig=Fcr CdJ1rIQtVcjGxMUZCtpQuVoM&hl=en&ei=bNrTTKeLE4uovQPr pb2EBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&sqi= 2&ved=0CD8Q6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=elliott%20wave%20osc illator&f=false
    Last edited by JasonKwok; 11-05-2010 at 11:54 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JasonKwok For This Useful Post:

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Not that long ago I've found this web page...There are a lot of interesting stuff for everyone!
    But still I don't know if we can listen to their oppinion.
    Please share your thoughts....
    Thanks in advance...
    P.S.
    Btw... here is an address: forexfreebot(dot)com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast