Super Hedging EA Educated

hi friends

this is my first topic to me in your forum n i would like to dedicate this present to you as a start

the super Hedging 1.73 Educated n working on all platforms

I have did my best to make it work so if you have any problems or quistionary bout it please add it here

the download link :

http://[email protected]/en/file/210885/Educated-Super-Hedging-rar.html

http://[email protected]/en/file/222267/super-hedging-v173-rar.html

Edited by ostoura
adding another link optional

Re: Super Hedging EA Educated

There isn't any way to make a backtest? Unfortunately I cant't make a backtest with it because I get a message:" Alert: This expert advisor cant be tested by Strategy Tester" :(

If I remove this from the code It open a position and don't move!

Anyone, who more clever than me, can fix it, please! ^:)^

Thanks.

(sorry my bad English)

There isn't any way to make a backtest? Unfortunately I cant't make a backtest with it because I get a message:" Alert: This expert advisor cant be tested by Strategy Tester" :(

If I remove this from the code It open a position and don't move!

Anyone, who more clever than me, can fix it, please! ^:)^

Thanks.

(sorry my bad English)

i haven't looked it up but this is probably an EA that trade two pairs in hedging mode hence it cannot be backtested. There is not way to fix this except if you are ready to reprogram from scratches MT4.

This EA is good for GBPUSD 1M said the site

The original website has backtest with strategy tester. How did They do it? Because I thinking about open a live account and they give this EA for free but I would like to try it with strategy tester. Can it gain some money, or not?

Arthemis, look it again and help,please ! [-O<

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi Can anyone modify the ea to do the following: If you change the Multiplier to 4 it opens orders of 0.1, 0.4, 1.6 and 6.4 I would like it to open orders as follows: 0.1, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6 Any help will be appreciated. Many thanks.

trust me guys if somone can get super hedging v1.75 is the best ea i ever see please try toget it & you whil see

• 4 weeks later...
Hi mograst, just used 4 as an example....it needs to add lots to each other not multiply....eg 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 etc.....using multiplication factor as in 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8 etc its just a matter of time IMHO beforeit blows your acc...I have tested this ea extensively and using default settings at some point acc gets blown...

• 2 weeks later...