*EA_Kain_ee version needed

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: *EA_Kain_ee version needed

Hi,

Forget about EA Kain if you truly want to profit consistently and reliably go visit the Megadroid Pro thread in this forum and browse through the last few pages of that thread.

I give my live results and opinions freely there.

This EA Kain is an inferior copy of the Droid anyway !

I use Megadroid Pro V1.01ee for my live trading alongside my manual news filtering method this EA purrs like a kitten hitting only one hard stoploss in the past four weeks of live trading.

I can't imagine EA Kain or any other EA beating that cold hard fact !

Enjoy :D

Hi Trance,

Password is benz

BTW don't forget to do back test, make sure you set GMT offset correctly, this is very critical.

This EA also sensitive with spread, my live result is bit different between Alpari & Liteforex.

After two month run live with this EA, now I'm only run with 4 pair (EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPCHF & USDJPY) on 15 minutes timeframe

since only the other 3 pair (EURCHF, USDCAD & USDCHF) give unstable result

Cheers,

Benz

Hi Benz!

Can you post to us the result of the last two month?

What did it make? Is it profitable?

Which one is better Alpari or Liteforex?

Thanks

Unfortunately I cannot share due to I run too many EA that can make wrong impression.

BTW here I summarized the result.

Summaryze last 2 month data EAKAIN on Liteforex:

Pair     Total   Win  Break  Loss  Acuracy
         Trade        Event
=============================================
EURCHF     23     10     3    10     43%
EURGBP     21     16     3     2     76%
EURUSD     10      8     0     2     80%
GBPCHF      7      6     0     1     86%
USDCAD     16     10     1     5     63%
USDCHF     18     12     1     5     67%
USDJPY      7      7     0     0    100%

Summaryze April data EAKAIN on Alpari NZ:

Trade        Event
EURCHF      3      3      0     0     100%
EURGBP      2      2      0     0      76%
EURUSD      0      0      0     0       -
GBPCHF      2      2      0     0      86%
USDCAD      3      0      0     3       0%
USDCHF      0      0      0     0      67%
USDJPY      1      1      0     0     100%

Summaryze April data EAKAIN on Liteforex:

Trade        Event
EURCHF      1      0      0     1       0%
EURGBP      2      2      0     0     100%
EURUSD      1      1      0     0     100%
GBPCHF      0      0      0     0       -
USDCAD      3      0      0     3       0%
USDCHF      5      2      0     3      40%
USDJPY      2      2      0     0     100%

result between Alpari & Liteforex is different, seem EAKain run better on Liteforex.

Cheers,

Benz

Edited by irada

• 2 months later...

Hi Stock,

I haven't try on ECN broker, but have try it on Gallant FX which is STP broker (almost same which ECN).

Winning ratio slightly better compare with market maker, but since this EA is spread sensitive, make this EA less opening trade on float spread broker compare with fixed spread broker.

Regards,

Benny

• 2 weeks later...
Guest master9357

EA k_1.05

EAK_1.05

They fix a bug relative to the auto gmt offset...

Enjoy;

Somenone knows what is the best and most profitable manual system to share;

Thanks in advace and regards,

hxxp://[email protected]/dir/jS9oaEPF/sharing.html

Hey guys,

EA is fine on live account with 1.04 dll. Kain is a fantastic EA. I have been using it since Mach on my live account at 30%. It is high but the backtest does actually match its trading logic. So I am comfortable. Up 70% so far. Just make sure you match the GMT to 6pm EST. That is the key. Do not use the Auto GMT. So the 1.05 bug fix in the GMT offset is irrelevant. A few words of caution. EA will occasionally freeze after a few days. It starts looking for trades at 6pm EST and is looking for Support and Resistance levels. Simple as that. It works perfectly. RR is not a real issue. The EA is 88-92% accurate in its trading. Many trades that go against the position do rebound and EA uses some logic to minimize the loss. I got hit with a max loss in March -75pips at 30% risk. All has been recovered and EA does exactly what it shows in the backtests. It is by far the best EA I have tested in 3 years. No EA can produce a yield curve as Kain. If you have one I would love to see it. Also, another thing to watch out for. I have see trades submitted by Kain that have been requoted. At that point EA doesn't open the position. It seems there is no code that allows EA to resubmit the order several times. That is a negative. Also, I have had an issue where one trade was closed in profit, and another trade was opened afterwards. The only problem was that the open trade was requoted when EA tried to close. Ea left the trade open. I closed it manually immediately. So if there is someone that can add a line or two where the EA can resubmit orders several times, that would make this an incredible EA. I for one watch the trade at 5pm for 1 hour. After 6pm EST the EA will not take any trades anymore. I shut it down and wait for the next day.

Thanks for sharing and take a moment to analyse this EA because it is one of a kind. By the way, MD Pro doesn't produce these results, and Dragonpip neither. Sorry. It is actually modified in some way that makes it truly unique.

Kris

Hi dinj,

What I mean is the EA should be set to start searching for trades at 5pm EST NYC Time. Whatever your brokers time adjust it accordingly so the EA starts open trades at 5pm EST time. I believe I said 6pm EST earlier. It is 5pm sorry. I use FXDD and I have 2 in the GMT offset. I will leave it at 2 and turn off the Auto GMT. So whatever broker you have compare it to FXDD at 2 GMT.

Kris

Hi hawkfx,

I use EUR/USD and USD/CHF. Actually if you backtest the USD/CHF pair you will find the results are incredible. The EA is I find reliable because it doesn't need optimization. It is purely based on support and resistance. It does the job for me, and I am fine with incremental gains. In reference to losses the EA may incur, go back and check the losses. there are 2-3 large losses everything else is relatively small.

Kris