Bogie-HedgeHog ,, Please see real money results!

I am surprised that there is no recent discussion on what seems to be a great EA,, check out the results:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/wackena/bogie-hedgehog-v2/19471

It seems to add to losing positions and closes on low profit,, I suspect that the BBW Scalper is a clone from this. Except that BBW does not even come close to this.

Openions are welcome.

Re: Bogie-HedgeHog ,, Please see real money results!

Its already shared for free on his yahoo group
http://www.forexmt4.com/mt_yahoo/Bogie-HedgeHog-v4b.mq4

Indeed. Just keep monitoring this link:

They now have already version 4e. Have not looked into this so don't know what the differences are.

Ive been on the group over 3 years.. Lot of good stuff.

Current version is 4f.. But 3f is very similiar.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MetaTrader_Experts_and_Indicators/

There are freely shared ea's from the yahoo forex group. All descriptions and ea versions are there, as well as the trading strategy and changes to different versions. Nothing secretive about posting something that is free :)

Could someone please help me here? I never joined a Yahoo Group before,, I tried to search for the group of this particular System but with no results!!

I clicked on the links provided already on this thread but notyhing has appeared about the System

Could someone run a backtest on this system? I always preffer to check this forum to find a profissional and honest openion about any trading system

Could someone please help me here? I never joined a Yahoo Group before,, I tried to search for the group of this particular System but with no results!!

I clicked on the links provided already on this thread but notyhing has appeared about the System

Could someone run a backtest on this system? I always preffer to check this forum to find a profissional and honest openion about any trading system

All that stuff is readily available inside the FREE yahoo group.. Get Brave.. Just sign up..

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MetaTrader_Experts_and_Indicators/

There are actually several groups within the Financial section of yahoo groups. I think I am a member of 3 or 4..

Isn't this EA martingale? If you run a test starting Jan-2000, account will get wiped out pretty quick.

What am I missing?

nothing, this is a martingale EA and your account will get wiped out when the proper condition are in place.

nothing, this is a martingale EA and your account will get wiped out when the proper condition are in place.

It has survived for 4 months on trending and ranging Markets.

I dont think this has been done on pure luck. Plus, the man has posted a 10K live account,, not just 100$ Micro. He seems to be confident with what he has accomplished... Or Maybe just a rich lucky Gambler X_X

Group been runnin this EA over a year I havnt heard of any blowups.. Unless you on group and runnin it then you really arnt knowledgeable on the subject.. Sorry.

Tell you what.. I just built yet another test machine last night and I will start the EA tonight and post results.. I will probably use a GoMarkets demo if thats OK..

But really this is a product of the Yahoo group and most discussions should stay with that group. Its a wide open public group which anyone could join if they wanted. They have several other EA that are doing pretty good as well..

Unless you on group and runnin it then you really arnt knowledgeable on the subject.. Sorry.

How true.

I ran it live and had to close all open positions because it would have wiped out my account.

Never heard of that yahoo-group where the author hangs around.

Thanks for telling us about it. :)

Plus, the man has posted a 10K live account,, not just 100$ Micro.

I too have a 10k live account although only 100 Dollars are sitting there.

It is easy.

Forex4you cent account. $100 = 10.000,- Balance . Can trade micro-lots.

ForexOpen cent account. the same, but minimum lot-size = 0.1 lots.

Cheers.

I too have a 10k live account although only 100 Dollars are sitting there.

It is easy.

Forex4you cent account. $100 = 10.000,- Balance . Can trade micro-lots.

ForexOpen cent account. the same, but minimum lot-size = 0.1 lots.

Cheers.

Info

Stats

General

Gain: +210.06%

Abs. Gain: +210.05%

Daily: 1.94%

Monthly: 58.15%

Drawdown: 18.70%

Balance: $31005.41

Equity:(93.55%) $29005.59

Highest: (Mar 22) $37819.25

Profit: $21005.41

Interest: -$129.77

Sorry, Maybe I am too slow on this... How could he possibly accomulate 129$ interest in four months without trading much on a Micro account? :-/ :-/ :-/

The Equity Says :29005$ This means there is actual money in this account, not just deposited 10,000$ and a withdrawn 9900$ as you have suggested. \m/

I think we need to work together in understanding how this works and how could they get it to profit while it blows up our accounts. :-?

That would be better than wasting our time in figuring out how to profit from Junk Commercial expert advisors. I think it is time to extend our research instead of just setting there and waiting for the next scammer to pop-up and show us what he got!! 8-) 8-)

This EA have blow up my account. Lost over 5000 Euro. It's martingale EA and very dangerous....

Thanks,

megainvest

I am sorry about your loss, But I think there is something that we dont understand about this EA, which gets it to blow up our accounts.

The Fact is,, People on the Yahoo Study group are trading it and are MAKING MONEY with it!

Info

Stats

General

Gain: +210.06%

Abs. Gain: +210.05%

Daily: 1.94%

Monthly: 58.15%

Drawdown: 18.70%

Balance: $31005.41

Equity:(93.55%) $29005.59

Highest: (Mar 22) $37819.25

Profit: $21005.41

Interest: -$129.77

Sorry, Maybe I am too slow on this... How could he possibly accomulate 129$ interest in four months without trading much on a Micro account? :-/ :-/ :-/

The Equity Says :29005$ This means there is actual money in this account, not just deposited 10,000$ and a withdrawn 9900$ as you have suggested. \m/

I think we need to work together in understanding how this works and how could they get it to profit while it blows up our accounts. :-?

That would be better than wasting our time in figuring out how to profit from Junk Commercial expert advisors. I think it is time to extend our research instead of just setting there and waiting for the next scammer to pop-up and show us what he got!! 8-) 8-)

I have a live cent-account at forex4you.

Please have a look on myfxbook-stats for my account:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/northtr58/fx4you-micro/8903

It shows the balance in $ .

But in reality the balance is meant in Cents, not Dollars.

Fact: the author´s account could be in cents or in Dollars.

We don´t know it because myfxbook cannot detect the difference.

Agree ?

As I said before:

I used this boogie-hedgehog live and had to protect my equity by closing it´s trades manually.

The beast would have wiped out my account this week due to the drop of the Euro and the GBP.

It is not a safe EA, it is a martingale-EA which can wipe out accounts within minutes.

Trading it without the special insider-knowledge of that yahoo-group is dangerous.

Yes, we have to find out what they teach, otherwise this EA must be put into the trash-bin.