Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical implementation of Fundamental Analysis

Hello friends,

I’m finding it hard to implement fundamentals in my trading. Basically, I’ve learnt trading the technical way. Now, I’d love to include and use fundamental analysis in my trading.

Anybody who could please show me how this is done in real world scenario? I mean how from where you get the information, how you analyze & deduce your market position and which position to take in market aligning to fundamental aspect?

For instance, it would be greatly appreciated if you could show your analysis of pair, suppose, GBPUSD in last 3-6 months?

Thank you,
    Last edited by sheetal; 04-04-10, 06:57.

Sheetal:

If you go to FF and search under Forum, you should look for a heading/title "Identifying Market Swings: Medium to Long Term Trading." You should get what you require about fundamental analysis there.

Cheers.

Comment

Hi Sheetal

Forexmentor got a course on similar topics that you might be interested,
      see this site,
      http://www.forexmentor.com/econ
      Andrew Cardwell mentioned in his RSI course before. "Technical can help you
      to determine Fundamental while Fundamental cannot help you to determine Technical".
      I not saying FA or TA is good or bad, just find a strategy that suit you.

Comment

Andrew Cardwell - RSI Course

Hi learningfx,

Could you please share Andrew Cardwell RSI Course...

Thanks

Comment

A forecast is made on the basis of the current economic and political situation Traders analyse the economic news and base their actions on events that could have a significant effect on the world economy. This could be changes in the political life of a country or its overall economic state, information about price changes in different indices, etc. Fundamental analysis takes everything into account, even rumours and expectations.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X