REQ---Robert Jack -Emini ES 500 Trading system

c0ol22

Anyone have this Emini trading system?

http://www.robertjacksemini.com/

Why does your emini trading system cost only $399.00, when other systems are much more expensive?

I believe my trading system course is priced fairly and reasonably. I am not greedy and think you should save your money for your trading account.

Do I need trading experience or special education?

Definitely not. All you need is normal intelligence and a little common sense. You must also have patience and discipline. Make no mistake though -- this trading course is also designed for experienced traders whose success has been somewhat limited.

Emini Trading System

Emini Home

Enroll Now

Free Analysis

About RJ

Emini Questions

401K Plans

Traders Taxes

Guarantee

Testimonials

What is the difference between day trading the S&P E-mini and day trading individual stocks?

The SP E-mini has more profit potential and is a better trading vehicle than individual stocks. First, stocks do not have much price movement during the day. Secondly, the SP Emini allows you to specialize in one thing instead of jumping around between stocks and their different nuances -- and the S&P E-Mini gives you more bang for your buck. This is because the SP Emini requires less upfront money than do stocks. You only need as little as $500 to day trade one e-mini futures contract. The S&P 500 E-Mini contract currently has a value around $56,750 but to trade it you only need $500. To trade $56,750 worth of a stock you are required by law to have 50% down or $28,375 --- obviously a huge difference.

Breakout System for ES.

Wait 60 minutes after the open.

3 ticks above high of first 60 minutes is long entry.

3 ticks below low of first 60 minutes is sell entry.

If get signal, the other end is your stop. Ex: if get signal to go long, then whatever your signal would've been to sellshort, that is your stop price.

Exit on close of day or get stopped out; whichever comes first.

Sounds simple enough anyone have the ebook here? I know its about 15 pages with 8 charts

about how many points a day u make with emini sp futures?

currently i am doing more on Australia index cos it is showing strong signals as well in accordance to T3b system.as i start with a small capital - each day i will try to hit at least $50 - s$80 n if the signal is still good i will roll over to the next day

• 7 years later...