Ansatsu Trend Follower System

Hello traders,

I'm going to share one of my profitable systems in this lovely forum. (My real nickname is Ansatsu, not te-foder)

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5460/sellmain.jpg

Ansatsu Trend Follower System

This system is designed for longer time frames, it’s a trend following system that just ride the trend to the maximum profit, you can use shorter time frames but you will be exposed to more market noise, this system works perfectly in D1 time frame.

This system is made of two basic functions:

1º: Determining the actual trend (The trend director indicators)

2º: Determining when to take a position (The trade activator indicators).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Longer ATR stop line = red line;

Shorter ATR stop line = yellow line.

Now let’s go to the rules:

Up trend:

-ATR stops must be below the charts, (the shorter and the longer atr stop indicators) its easy to spot a reversal of the atr stop, if the close of the bar is below or above the atr stop line, it means a reversal, it’s the close and not the high or low of the bar that determines that;

-The dots in the chart must be blue;

-Histobands indicator must be in blue color or above zero;

-CCI_T3 indicator must be blue or above zero;

-Bar color indicator must be blue.

Down trend:

-ATR stops must be above the charts;

-The dots in the chart must be red;

-Histobands indicator must be in red color or below zero;

-CCI_T3 indicator must be red or below zero;

-Bar color indicator must be red.

The rules I wrote above is just for determining the trend and not when to take a position, to take a position you must be with right momentum, indicators will tell you that.

The main indicator for trade activator is the bar color, this indicator shows three areas:

Blue = up trend;

Red = down trend;

White = neutral.

For taking buy position the blue color must appear after a white area, that’s perfect momentum to take a position, for this to happen all the others indicators must be too in uptrend situation like I said above, they determine the trend. Now I said the bar color was the main indicator to determine when to take a position, but not the only, the unique indicator that does not serve for trade activation is the CCi_T3, this one is only for determining the trend! If you take a position when CCI_T3 changes trend direction you are not in a good momentum.

If the bar color triggers buy position and for example if the atr stops are not below the chart or the dots are not blue you wait for these indicators to turn direction, the same for the histobands, if the histobands is still red, wait for it to turn blue, if you don’t wait you may take a false signal and loose the trade, now for this to happen the CCI_T3 had to be already in blue color before the bar color indicator turning to blue;

For taking sell position is the opposite.

I will give you chart examples:

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9754/sellr.jpg

In this case was an example of a false sell signal because the bar chart was not below the shorter atr line yet. I call the bar color the main indicator for trade activation because it must be the first one to trigger a position, then you can wait for the others indicators to trigger too.

Now I will give you an example of when is a permanent false signal and there is no wait for the others indicators to trigger:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/707/sell1.jpg

Has you see the indicator CCI_T3 that only serves for determining the trend and does not for trading activation is blue, so there is no wait for it to turn red, it is a permanent false sell signal.

Exits

Has you know this is a trend following system, so you want to ride the trend.

The shorter atr line is for taking profits, the longer atr line is for stop loss, the stop loss and take profit are dynamic, they changes throw the development of the trend, let’s see an example:

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1707/sell3.jpg

The take profit atr line(yellow line), is only for when you are in profit, if this line is in the area where you loose the trade you won’t want to stop the trade there, you want to loose the trade only in the longer atr stop line, the shorter line is only for take profits! Stop losses should be 5 pips above or below the red line.

When you move for the 2º stop loss, the 1º stop loss will nullify off course, the same for take profit line.

Notes: Risk only 2% of your capital per trade; trade only with ecn/stp brokers, don’t trade with dealing desk – market makers type brokers.

This is a free system made by myself that I decided to share to you all and it’s only for educational purposes,

Many pips to you all!

Thanks!![/b]

Download:

http://www.4shared.com/file/248590688/d2e44541/Ansatsu_Trend_Follower_System.html

Re: Ansatsu Trend Follower System

Thank you, very kind of you to share this system. Just wanted to ask if the histogram indicators repaint previous bars as they look quite alot like the FisherTransform histograms which are known to repaint the past?

Thanks again for the method. Hope you can clarify if there is any repainting.

hello to all,

The indicators in my system does not repaint, any of them, the histograms (histobands, cci_t3) is a good indicator, iam againts repainting indicators, has they were made to scam people, to trick them in the history data but in foward trading its very bad. This system is perfect to grab a trend and ride until the end of it.

Kardel Sharpeye sorry, has you wish.

hello to all,

The indicators in my system does not repaint, any of them, the histograms (histobands, cci_t3) is a good indicator, iam againts repainting indicators, has they were made to scam people, to trick them in the history data but in foward trading its very bad. This system is perfect to grab a trend and ride until the end of it.

Kardel Sharpeye sorry, has you wish.

Thank for you this clarification. Thanks again for sharing your method freely to us all, may God bless you for your kindness my friend.

te-foder,

i use your system on m5 what i experience is

in choppy market your stop indicator not good cause the price hit it and i must put it more then risk ratio become 1;1

but i can catch trend sooner than h1 and absolutely daily and risk to reward is .........great

however more risk much time in front of pc but my idea is it's good system and for whom has decipline it can make a huge money intra day

i need your help much more please share with me the aggressive trade that you had or have

:shand:

has this system is designed for trend following, its more perfect in higher time frames, lower time frames has more random market movements so it is much more riskier, trading lower time frames like m5 i would use other exit strategies, because using atr stop for exit in m5 time frame can be bad because you are exposed to much more noise. however you can filter out badtrades in m5 time frame using price action indicators like pivot points and sma's. use fibo pivot points, monthly fibos, sma's resistance suport line - retracements.

example: http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8453/picum.jpg

the bar color turn darker red and the price bounce of a sma resistence, take the trade it will be a safe trade, now what i mean by this, when the indicators tells to take a trade and in your way there a sma or fibo pivot points blocking it, the trend may have be at the end and can bounce from that suport area, so avoid that trade, if your pathway is free like there is no pivot area or sma to bounce from take your trade because there is nothing blocking it and exit in the next sma if there is not next sma in the chart use your descrecionary, heiken ashi is good for exits, it shows the trend explosing of the bars, when it begin to weaken exit.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8357/pic1b.jpg

basicly price moves and swings from pivot to pivot area, if you know them all with this system you can make a kill trading lower time frames, that charts examples are eurusd m5

sma's 50 150 300 600 2400 these are suport resistance areas that traders rely on, they are very useful, go learn more here

hxxp://www.forex-tsd.com/suggestions-trading-systems/5136-forex-trading-simple-setup.html

also you can use other type of pivot that you already know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...