--------- a. Ea----------

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --------- a. Ea----------

guys ... I been thinking lately ... I did some research ... and yet It was awesome !

with the risk and something that u can control ON and OFF.... EA ( the EXPERT ADVISOR thingy ) does WORK ! - and its not in e/g a/n e/c ...etc ... those unbreath pair ...is in MAJOR !

now ... The research

This is the First day I try ... it

hmmmm not bad huh ?.. how bout YESTERDAY !

... OK ... QUALIFIED ENOUGH !

forgot ... Summary

Ok .. This is A EA with strategy ... I wont tell you the name or the system (its a scalp .. but which one?) .. but You'll get It soon or later

Since I, was kind a GUY that hold "THERE IS SOMETHING THAT MONEY CAN'T BUY" ... so I ll gave it For a FREE!
    To : Someone that contribute many things at II please post me a visitor message with his 3 contribution ITEM ( A II FORUM LINK ) use search or track what contribution that u made in II !
    at my profile here
    Code:
    http://indo-investasi.com/member.php/856-Kardel-Sharpeye

The PRIZE will be SEND via PM . To your Desktop

Or if you wanna guess it with your partner or discuss it,...... discuss it here ! at forum board !

note:
    please DO NOT PM ME! I will PM you ... trust me !
    All mod Stay away ,...just pick someone at my profile ... if you like exercise! and make sure it only last 3 DAY!
    Posting a empty link at my Visitor Message at my profile would cause you incidentally banned temporary by other mod ! serious ... other mod haven't practice it yet !

regards,

K
    Last edited by Kardel Sharpeye; 01-04-10, 02:03.

Guys ... These OFFER IS FOR YOU ! ThE ONE THAT CONTRIBUTE 3 STUFF at my VISITOR MESSAGE ! I dont care is an EA, E BOOK, INDI, Refrence .. or anything that wort For Forex market, stock option .. and such ...

I will not discriminate !

@MOD ... you free to use the .."Suspend button" just click at their names ... and .. you'll get the affection button ... then pick 3 days .... You can do it WE NEED EXERCISE ... sorry for your convenience .. its just a short while without II

Comment

I am interested but dont understand what to do to get it....

Comment

Originally posted by mograst View Post
        I am interested but dont understand what to do to get it....
        Same here. I don't have a clue what he is babbling about.
        This is a place to freely share, not make people jump through
        hoops with incoherent requests from members.

Comment

This is just a little extra incentive to get people sharing, similar to William's gift. I think quite a few people come here and take, without sharing things in return. Just helps to foster the sharing mentality here, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by whitenoise View Post
            This is just a little extra incentive to get people sharing, similar to William's gift. I think quite a few people come here and take, without sharing things in return. Just helps to foster the sharing mentality here, that's all.
            Ya, OK... but I rightly suspect that most people do not have anything
            to share or anything worth uploadable. This defeats the very purpose
            of openly sharing doesn't it?

Comment

on the old forum he could do it based on Kudos (you must have at least as XX kudos to recive the EA) However kudos are not longere here...

Comment

I m still outside now waiting ... my friend got accident so .. i am helping him ... yet before it .. I do try this ea once again and IT WORKS NICELY

here is the result of the day ...

and all sumarry ...

Guys ... Sorry I AM STILL OUTSIDE ! and this is my screenshot from my acc ... I FORGOT TO POST IT ... and yet I cant read all of your visitor message ...
                so Tommorow ill be back ...

@MOD ... EVERYBODY WOULD YOU PLEASE DO SOME SENCORSHIP THERE ! ... MY hAND FULL GUYS... Trust ME you wont get nothing If you wont do cencorship!!!
                You know the rules ... CLICK BANNED BUTTON FOR 3 DAYS ...

Comment

Just to clarify, if i may. I post my 3 contributions to this forum. And if i don't win this EA, i will receive BAN !?

Comment

No SL ...hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by thesecret View Post
                      No SL ...hmmm
                      hidden stop loss, you can see some trade closing in loss usually twice the average gain so with the 80%+ success rate this is a profitable EA

Comment

Hi Guys,

thesecret - there must be an internal S/L because some trades were stopped out at -15 pips. I'm not sure what the EA is, though it could be an Asian session scalper with changed parameters running in core UK/US hours on the major pair EU. This week and most of March have been good trending markets, so it would be interesting to see how the EA performs when things get choppier.

I think what Kardel is saying is this:

1. Find 3 posts which you've made on the forum where you've previously shared something (and ensure that the link to what you've shared in the post is still valid - a lot of the rapidshare links disappear after 10 downloads for example).

2. Post the link to the II forum thread as a visitor message here:
                        Code:
                        http://indo-investasi.com/member.php/856-Kardel-Sharpeye
                        3. Wait for Kardel to reply (don't send further messages) and he'll send you the EA in due course if all your links are valid.

If you send him invalid links (either on the II forum or for the thing you shared), he wants other mods. to check the messages at his profile too. If someone has sent him links which are invalid, then the mod. spotting that will ban that person from the forum for 3 days. This will give practice to the new mods. in using the new forum facilities for banning folks.

Comment

Bro Kardel: sorry about your friends accident. Allah give Shifa.
                          What TF ? What session? or all sessions?

Comment

Result of Aprilfools EA

OK guys I GAVE YOU... since you were my so sweet FANS!

Research :
                            1. - Facebook/currensee More Effective then FOREX FACTORY - DONE ! those ridiculous green thing DO NOT announce APRIL FOOLS day .. even HALLOWEEN ..
                            2. - TRADER DOES believe in STATEMENT - DONE ! YES THEY DID .. for a piece of paper they'll do anything

things to do :
                            1. - Telling everyone that they can use a visitor message - DONE!
                            2. - Telling everyone that they have their own pages too - DONE!
                            3. - Telling everyone that they can track their post and contribution - DONE!

sacred 1'stApril ! things to do :
                            1. - Have a 3 POST with 500 + VIEW 2x24 - oooo yeah its so DONE!
                            2. - Have a Profile with 500 VISITORS 2x24 - so DONE ! DONE!
                            3. - Have a 20 Visitor message 2x24 - DONE!
                            4. - Have at least ONE FEED BACK from female member 2x24 - DONE!
                            5. - Have ONE FEED BACK from female MOD 2x24 - DONE! - actually not less then a 1 hour Candlestick
                            6. - Surpass WILLIAM thread - DONE!
                            7. - Being INSTANT CELEBRITY at one DAY - DONE! this is faster than GOOGLE ADDSENSE ! or even BAR PERFORMER!
                            8. - Asking valuable three post from 10 member at 1'st April - DONE!
                            9. - Making a April Fools day Interactive JOKE thread - DONE!
                            10. - Testing II traffic at 1'st April - DONE!
                            11. - Abusing MOD account at 1'st April - DONE!
                            12. - Flaming Other MOD to do banning action at 1'st April - DONE! - ugh .. sory but .. when things got fool .. there are probability if they are ..
                            13. - Teaching Other MOD to do banning action at 1'st April - UNDONE ! YES we have toooooo much qualified MOD here .. they dont banned somebody even I SAY SO ... david .. you on your own! FYI no one gets banned during this event!!

now ... the goodies .. !
                            APRILFOOLS. (Is what "A" stand FOR !) EA
                            ok .. here it goes .. uhm .. use your hotkey as controler ... so that EA thinggy .. set BUY and sell just a buttun away .. oh .. yeah ... dont forgot the CLOSE ALL EA .. IT WAS THE BEST! ... now the indicator .. you need a sbs renko .. dough .. i know .. is not in mt4 .. but . you can use a PL DOTS and 9 SMA shift1 hlc at 5 min chart then just PUSH the B/S button .. when it cross -- guys you know the rules ...

hmmm... I dunno guys .. some might say its script ... some might say its EA ... I am retired at mt4 .. you know... -- it does not matter .. anyway .. hahahaha....

After all the process ...
                            1. - I write " I AM VERY VERY TERRIBLE SORRY, and YES .. ITS YOUR MISTAKE FOR NOT SEE THE CALENDAR" - DONE!
                            2. - Laughing out loud .. not so loud .. but .. all around these 2 days . ALMOST DONE!
                            3. - ehm ... force member (and some mod) say that " I GOT PUNK "(you wont hear a sound) - still in process !

Have a great week end !

bye
                            K... and guys ... If you ever miss me .. please .. visit my page !

Comment

Kardel,

Wow....you make me blur....
                              So the EA is not exist..just a April fool joke to test this new forum function?

Great job...at least a lot here still finding 'holy grail' EA...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X