System by my friend, Felix

System by my friend, Felix.

I have this old system which was provided by my forex friend, Felix who felt that this system was profitable for him.

Pls check out the indicators... PLs do not ask for any details as he mentioned the system was self explanatory.

http://rapidshare.com/files/361591701/felix.zip

Thanks,

Re: System by my friend, Felix

Mate,

There is really not enough info inside the archive, just a pack of indicators with no any description of the system, template, rules, timeframes etc.

Appreciate for basic system rules otherwise this thread is pointless and will not provide too much of a value to forum members, and as such will be deleted.

This is how all indies look on EU M30:

http://i020.radikal.ru/1003/cb/e2cb38d8aa4e.jpg

Hi,

The system is pretty simple and straight forward and does require little observation to develop entry and exit criteria.

Mate, without stated rules is not more than just another set of indicators.

Please let us other members know on which timeframe of which pair your friend used these indicators and what was the signal for entry and exit, how were defined targets and stoploss. So we can happily forward test it.

Timeframe: 30M or 60M

Entry:

Buy -> when BB MACD & CCI are Green and you have a green up arrow in Main chart.

Sell -> when you see a red down arrow and either or both BB MACD is purple and CCI is red.

Exit:

Either you have TP set for 20 pips

or

You wait for red down arrow or CCI goes in red (for Buy) and Green (for Sell) ....wait for 3 dots.

thanks carfax for the rules + infos - such things are the core of each system!

Basicly there is nothing to say against an easy to follow sys with simple + known indicators. the simple stuff usualy is the one that works over years - thats my experience.

the hyped new-galactic-secret indicator stuff also works for shure - but mostly only for 3 month maximum ;)

then the market changes a bit + you are grilled :))

Carfax, thanks for sharing this great system! http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=8362&start=10#

I particularly like the BB MACD and CCI indicators which I combined with the 4 TF HAS and QQE (both found in other topics on this site). I used these 4 indicators for confirmation of trade setups from my own Andrews median line (pitchfork) analysis. On a demo account over the past few days, I have been getting near 90% successful trades on 15min GBPUSD & AUDUSD. Will be interested to see what happens in more difficult market conditions.

Can someone please mirror...I hate rapid*share...they are the worst for file sharing..thank you

Yes, they are the worst,

but since I use SkipScreen, the downloads from rapidshare fly faster than from other hosts.

SkipScreen is a free Addon to Firefox.

http://skipscreen.com/

I like Wikisend very much.

The Felix system with template, instructions and indicators

It is my template, cleaned from not needed indicators.

http://wikisend.com/download/345590/Felix_system_upload.rar

Thanks for posting this system. This looks really good, especially if you use the 1hr timeframe and opposite arrow to take profit ! \m/

Are any of these indicators the dreaded REPAINT??? I would be very surprised if the Arrow indicator isn't as the arrows are almost always spot on for reversals; so much so that you could probably trade just on those... ? :-?

If you watch the arrows on M1 in visual backtesting, you´ll see that it is drawn on almost each bar.

If trend is down, many green arrows are painted.

They mark the lowest low compared to the bars before.

The red arrows vice versa.

If one of these arrows appear, it could be that a price-reversal might happen, but

if you watch a bit closer, you will see that on some bars the price is pushing the painted arrow further

down or up.

----> trading with only these arrows is not the way to go.