PLON-MANIA MODS... Array Kardel Sharpeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Cool Waddah Attar INDI

I' Really really LIKE this guy indi. Waddahattar. You wont get the Explosion Gold at TSD even FF-before the 4xfx. is the first. But you can get it here.

and I don't know this but its look like waddah message/motto or something. If somebody can translate it. (PLS do not Erase) is a part of study.

??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ????? ????? ???? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?????? .

??? ??? ?????? ???????? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? .

????? ??????

Platinum Member Array
    Thanks

Re: Waddah Attar INDI

Thank's bro..... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks

The Arabic translation:
    This indicator took a lot of effort trough long months and after God permission i will submite it for free only what i want is your invocation.
    I will post the executive indicator now & the actual text will be posted later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardel Sharpeye
    I' Really really LIKE this guy indi. Waddahattar. You wont get the Explosion Gold at TSD even FF-before the 4xfx. is the first. But you can get it here.

and I don't know this but its look like waddah message/motto or something. If somebody can translate it. (PLS do not Erase) is a part of study.

??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ????? ????? ???? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?????? .

??? ??? ?????? ???????? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? .

????? ??????

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmohy
    The Arabic translation:
    This indicator took a lot of effort trough long months and after God permission i will submite it for free only what i want is your invocation.
    I will post the executive indicator now & the actual text will be posted later.

BAGUS BAGUS BAGUS.... Bro mmohy bisa basa arab. bagus ntar gua kasih PDF secepatnya . kalo bisa translate lagi OK.
    Oya . ini ada yang versi 2 nya ni juga agak langka . OH ya ... dari waddah Attar bomb bomb an... :mrgreen:

in ENG.

GOOD GOOD GOOD. well i see that mmohy can speak arab Good. next time I'll sending you a pdf to translate. BTW here is the version 2. is kinda rare. from waddahattar EXPLOSION
    ENJOY

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Maleslam you, and God's mercy and blessings

Almost all of you become aware of the explosion price index in general and how to benefit from the entry and exit

This new version, splendid, which will Tkchwon yourselves after using this new version.

This new version is simply Btenbihecm(alert that the time has come to enter the deal to a certain husband(pair

Or the time has come out of this deal could go in if the original or it will not Tenbhecm to avoid confusion.

Put this indicator each spouse wants to trade or to seize an important opportunity and leave the rest on the index to tell you when and how.

Deleted some features and added new features for this indicator to be characteristics as follows:

Sensetive = 100

This feature is known to you and found that the value of the 100 best 75.

DeadZonePip = 35

This feature also is known here, you become more important to select very carefully because the warning depends entirely.

AlertExplosionPower = 5

This feature is a new force of the blast, which then Sionnbhna indicator if the force of the blast or equality is a larger percentage show the power of

Explosion

AlertTrendPower = 5

This feature is also new force Alturnd Milan and then Sionnbhna indicator if the force Alturnd equally or larger is a percentage showing

Milan Force Alturnd

AlertCount = 500

Alert the number of times each type of entry or exit and each spouse separately.

AlertLong = true

Alert or not for purchase.

AlertShort = true

Alert or not for sale.

AlertExitLong = true

Alert or not for out of the process.

AlertExitShort = true

Alert or not for out of the sale.

Important notes read very carefully:

- Not only Ptnet index only to enter or exit, but go to the chart and carefully investigated before deciding on implementation.

- The index depends on the alert you if you implement the deal, which Nbhec it.

- Index of Ionnbhk not out of the deal if were not originally entered.

- Indicator shows you the power explosion Inclination and with careful and alert to these figures when making a good decision.

- When the index will show you alerts only when the terms of a price explosion at the Qimk set by the index.

- You may receive alerts in updating the old chart after an interruption of that period should be cautious.

- No interference from the first to alert the deal, but admitted at the repetition of this warning with the escalation of force in the values of the orientation and the explosion.

- Must read this issue carefully and thoroughly and not just download and put the index and you do not know the principle of work.

- It worked for the Demo to adapt and if you found it gains you can achieve the transition to the real.

- Put the indicator on each chart an hour or half an hour only a husband and choose any number of couples and all alerts would be in the same position.

And do not try to prvkteke(publish this indicators to other forum.
    just knew the "translator" REMEMBER . YOU ONLY FIND IT HERE.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Kardel Sharpeye, I got this from a friend who got it from a friend's friend. It's already confusing where the file came from as it is. It's in Arabic and from a first look, seems to be describing how various indicators work. Hopefully we could count on mmohy or anyone versed in Arabic to translate for all at Indo-Investasi.

http://depositfiles.com/files/d9iolskiw

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murtamad For This Useful Post:

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Is it repaint ?please share anybody ,thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sohelrana View Post
    Is it repaint ?please share anybody ,thanks
    Untuk semua indikator pasti repaint gan, tidak ada yang akurat 100%. Maka yang penting adalah antisipasi resiko dengan manajemen yang bagus. Sehingga akan bisa maksimal analisa dan trading dengan baik.