What ia the Best easy scalping system

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: What ia the Best easy scalping system

I don't think that any system will fit your request.

The only time that it 'appears' easy is in the bumph put out by the marketers.

Personally I like the five bar reversal pattern on a five minute chart. This system is used/sold by Craig Harris, Profit Launcher and others. It is a simple and straightforward system. Easy to learn but requires attention and screen time.

Phreddy

Hi Phreddy,

I'd not heard of the 5 bar reversal technique until you mentioned it here.

I've found two 5 bar reversal indicators which put arrows on the chart:

http://www.4shared.com/file/232126069/58725e67/Five_Bar_Reversal.html

The V1 indicator just seems to be less lagging than the V0.

Do you use indicators like these? If so, which one do you think is best to use?

Get a better scalping pair than eu, eu is too choppy to scalp with ease w/out taking big losses... you are looking for 10 pips at 5% growth a day, risking no more than how much % be realistic, what time frame gmt do you want to scalp the trade, how much is the most you are willing to loose be more specific...

Hi Phreddy, I'd not heard of the 5 bar reversal technique until you mentioned it here. I've found two 5 bar reversal indicators which put arrows on the chart:
http://[email protected]/file/232126069/58725e67/Five_Bar_Reversal.html

The V1 indicator just seems to be less lagging than the V0. Do you use indicators like these? If so, which one do you think is best to use?

Thanks for those I will have a look at them.

I don't use any. What we want to know is when to trade. That is when the highest point is obvious - bar three, bar four opens lower and if it has changed colour then we can make an aggressive trade at some point. A safer trade is when bar five opens lower and when it passes bar four's low.

Most indicators seem to pop up then, fractals do too, so they are all right as a reminder. Especially if you are trading multiple pairs.

Harris also uses Stochastics to confirm. Stoch has to be coming up for a sell or down for a buy.

PA is the king though.

the best systems are the systems you develope yourself FOR yourself - just because you will understand them best at the end.

first -- you need an idea what type you are : a trendguy or more a countertrend / reversal-lover

second -- you have to look in wich timezone you live + wich pair is most comfortable for you to trade --> looking for : vola / volume , your possible trading time cause of job / family.

then -- you gonna start to studie some charts - i just can give a basic example - it s up to you to explore your own style:

lets say you feel more comfortable going with a trend

-- you look in wich timeframe you can spot + define a trendmove best. - lets say you choose 5 Min because you can easiely see + say -this is trendmove for me - here i want to catch my part of it - here it should be possible to grab 10 pips.

-- then you look how a break of this move will show up - maybe a candle against the move or an indicator that shows a small weakness during the move.

-- now you go some timeframes smaller - maybe in a 1 Min chart - and try to find out how it looks like if the trendmove - after this visual small break in the 5 min - will continue here in 1min.

-- here you have to find + define a signal for an entry of your scalping-trade (i define a scalp as a short+fast momentum-trade).

this can be pure priceaction - like candles with new lower lows in a downmove - or any kind of indicator-signal you like.

the target should be to enter with the movecontinuation and to hit your profit in the first 1 or 2 5min candles that goes in direction of the trend again.

if trend going much further or not - thats not your problem then.

the crowd decide whats happening after this 5 min candel - but you are done with your trade yet. thats the perfect scenario :)

and thats the way i look out for such systemideas.

you can use this kind of timeframe combination were you like it : 1 hour+10Min / 15+5Min / 5+1 Min / 1Min+10 sec ..... - it just has to hit your needs.

maybe others have basic tips for countertrend-scalps.

good luck, cheers

rob

The back dog system is the best scalping system I've come across, on the m15 timeframe.

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2105&hilit=black+dog&start=30

While there are a set of rules that should ensure safer trades, I prefer simply trading in the direction of the black arrow, when a coloured arrow tells me to.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone has an easy scalping method? Im looking for a method to go for 10pips a day for 5% in EU

Looks risky. If you open a trade each day aiming for 10pips for 5% of your equity, the leverage would be 1:50. Or try to achieve 3 wins with 2% risk exposure each position aiming 10pips, average with 1:20, looks like a bit more conservative.

Any fellow trader here could give a more insightful view about money management?

• 6 months later...
Guest David1713006337

The name of the system is the Black Dog System and this is the correct link:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/1437-Black-Dog-System?highlight=black+system

The back dog system is the best scalping system I've come across, on the m15 timeframe.

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2105&hilit=black+dog&start=30

While there are a set of rules that should ensure safer trades, I prefer simply trading in the direction of the black arrow, when a colored arrow tells me to.

If you like my post, please show your appreciation a simple "Thanks" is enough for me..

Edited by David

Looking for a method to go 10 pips a day in EU/USD? Guys......scalping method is very risky almost 85% trader losses in scalping method, but if u know about what's the key for scalping, find a profitable technical for entry/exit, & control your psychology, whatever your method for your trading is always make a green pips..........

By the way i'm not find 10 pips scalping method, but maybe for 5 pips a day........

Here is for example my trading result for my 5 pips a day scalping method in EU/USD

/i.imgur.com/4V1na.gif

Looking for a method to go 10 pips a day in EU/USD? Guys......scalping method is very risky almost 85% trader losses in scalping method, but if u know about what's the key for scalping, find a profitable technical for entry/exit, & control your psychology, whatever your method for your trading is always make a green pips..........

By the way i'm not find 10 pips scalping method, but maybe for 5 pips a day........

Here is for example my trading result for my 5 pips a day scalping method in EU/USD

/i.imgur.com/4V1na.gif

What strategy did you use? Can you share?

Thanks!

This method works very well. Easy and simple.

Download indi here: http://rapidshare.com/files/423693172/Adjustable_BBands.mq4

Euro H1 bars. Periods = 24, Deviation = 3, Shift = 0, Method = 0 (Simple).

If the high touches or exceeds the upper band, sell. Opposite for buys. If price goes on a tear past the lines, average up or down.

Price will always retreat enough to catch a profit.

You need a broker with a small spread, MB broker works well.

Just try it for yourself.

I still want to see jasik1984's method..!

/i.imgur.com/4V1na.gif

Would be nice to see the complete results!

Starting balance, open orders and equity ;-)

This method works very well. Easy and simple.

Download indi here: http://rapidshare.com/files/423693172/Adjustable_BBands.mq4

Euro H1 bars. Periods = 24, Deviation = 3, Shift = 0, Method = 0 (Simple).

If the high touches or exceeds the upper band, sell. Opposite for buys. If price goes on a tear past the lines, average up or down.

Price will always retreat enough to catch a profit.

You need a broker with a small spread, MB broker works well.

Just try it for yourself.

I still want to see jasik1984's method..!

Can you load on megaupload? Thanks

The last week i use stealth forex scalping method. I go for 3% each trade. My stop loss is 10pips, my take profit is also 10pips and i use a trailling stop at 3pips. When my stop loss goes with trailling on break even i stop using it and i let my trade to go to 10pips. I close my position if a bar changes to the oposite colour.

I do it every morning since 8 Alpari hour until 10. I go now for 5% per day and it gives it to me every day.

Please can someone else test this system too? It could be very hepful.

The last week i use stealth forex scalping method. I go for 3% each trade. My stop loss is 10pips, my take profit is also 10pips and i use a trailling stop at 3pips. When my stop loss goes with trailling on break even i stop using it and i let my trade to go to 10pips. I close my position if a bar changes to the oposite colour.

I do it every morning since 8 Alpari hour until 10. I go now for 5% per day and it gives it to me every day.

Please can someone else test this system too? It could be very hepful.

perhaps the stealth forex scalping system needed...

:)