Bronze Member Array
    Thanks

Post Help with Posting High Priced Requested Forex Systems

Hello,

I apologize if this is the wrong thread to post this question. I am not new to this forum but I am using a new ID. I have a couple of requested systems to post and I would like some help with posting them.

The first system costs over $4500 now and is a very good system. I can post the indicators and the PDF manual, but you really need the videos to help understand the system. The videos are on a website which I can access but it is not an option to download. I tried a video capturing software but in five minutes of a 120 minute video it had all ready recorded 26 MB. Can you give me any suggestions on how to help with capturing this video to post?

The second system I have that others have requested--I do have in full. PDF plus 12 downloaded videos. Now the 2nd question is---by the majority what is the best way for me to anonymousily post the systems and videos? The vendors will not be happy. So far as today. They are not posted anywhere else due to loyal following.

Please help me if you can. I would like to contribute something that has not been contributed yet, but has been requested numerous times.

My third question is---what dictates what has been black listed that we can not download? I am wondering if it is because the parties are related to this site? I have one I am interested in and I see it is blacklisted. Very Curious to me.

I do need all questions anwered to participate. I will wait to see if I get any offers of help.

Thank you for your time,

FXC

2. " "
    Moderator Array
    Thanks

Re: Help with Posting High Priced Requested Forex Systems

Mate,
    Good day.

Thank you for your questions.

1. How do I post high volume video (1-2 gb).
    Yes, I suppose there is no other way but to download all 120 minutes of video (it'll take 1-2 gb of harddisk space).
    Thereafter you need to rename the video and files to any filenames depending on your fantasy.

Then you would need to archive the material and split the archive into downloadable chunks, say 100-200 mb each, depending on filesharing server you want to use. Using
    Code:
    http://www.multiupload.com/
    filesharing server you post files of bigger size I believe, but try it yourself.

You can archive your renamed materials into splitted chunks using Winrar archiver using multiple volumes archiving feature. Winrar can be found here if you have no installed it on your computer already.
    Code:
    http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
    After you got your material chunks, upload them to the filesharing server, preferably to
    Code:
    http://www.multiupload.com/
    or
    Code:
    sharebee.com
    Take a cup of coffee and don't forget to grab all downloading links upon uploading process completion.

Post your material in existing thread where it was requested, no need to create new thread. Enjoy tons of kudos

2. The best way to anonymize yourself is to use proxy for surfing web and entering the sites. Never give anybody your private details, never share your private e-mail, anything which is not required to be disclosed as only fit for purpose
    solution. Use alias e-mails to hide your identity. Always rename your material.
    One of the good web proxies can be found and freely used here:
    Code:
    https://www.ninjacloak.com/
    3. II is a free people forum and has no any relation with any of the marketers. The reason on why things were blacklisted and this list is widening only is that II administration reacted on owners of the rights valid request to delete the downloading links from the site. All such requests were and will be performed in the future, so in some threads you may see "Links were deleted". There was a valid reason for this.

However nothing stops any newbee person, who has no clue what is Blacklist about and where he has to read about it, to ask to re-upload stuff again and another kind person to re-upload and post the links, and once mods see this stuff from the Blacklist again all links will be deleted immediately again.

Please PM me the names of the stuff you were talking about, I believe I know what exactly you want to post, and I was writing in that thread couple of times.

Hope I answerred all questions. If still some were left unanswerred, reply back here. Any other sensitive questions - use PM to me or any other mods, we'll solve it.

Glad we have people like you caring about others. "Sharing is" indeed "a caring" as our friend mod Kardel likes to say.

Thanks

to capture the video, try this plugin for firefox:

Code:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006
    you should be able to pull them down with that, and be far smaller files.
    "It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."
    Victor Niederhoffer (1943), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Silver Member Array
    Thanks

In IE browser you may find the videos have been cached to your pc.

Go to tools, internet options, settings, view files (temporary internet files)

failing that camtasia screen capture is good. Can upload it if needed.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXClarence
    Hello,

I apologize if this is the wrong thread to post this question. I am not new to this forum but I am using a new ID. I have a couple of requested systems to post and I would like some help with posting them.

The first system costs over $4500 now and is a very good system. I can post the indicators and the PDF manual, but you really need the videos to help understand the system. The videos are on a website which I can access but it is not an option to download. I tried a video capturing software but in five minutes of a 120 minute video it had all ready recorded 26 MB. Can you give me any suggestions on how to help with capturing this video to post?

The second system I have that others have requested--I do have in full. PDF plus 12 downloaded videos. Now the 2nd question is---by the majority what is the best way for me to anonymousily post the systems and videos? The vendors will not be happy. So far as today. They are not posted anywhere else due to loyal following.

Please help me if you can. I would like to contribute something that has not been contributed yet, but has been requested numerous times.

My third question is---what dictates what has been black listed that we can not download? I am wondering if it is because the parties are related to this site? I have one I am interested in and I see it is blacklisted. Very Curious to me.

I do need all questions anwered to participate. I will wait to see if I get any offers of help.

Thank you for your time,

FXC
    While posting in this forum, modify the name of the system as suggested in the following post:

hxxp://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7830

In this manner, the particular thread doesn't get pulled up in Google search results which the system sellers keep a constant eye on.

In addition, you could use this software to capture the videos:
    Code:
    hxxp://hot**file.com/dl/10850452/f8727ab/TechSmith_Camtasia_Studio_6.0.3_Build_928.rar.html

hxxp://rapid**share.com/files/107929556/TechSmith.Camtasia.Studio.v5.1.0.505.Incl.Keymaker-ZWT.rar
    You need to start the software and play complete videos one by one and save the files. Just have a cup of coffee or watch TV while the videos are played & get captured if you won't prefer to watch those all over again. Then try to save the captured videos in MP4 or AVI formats. This may reduce the size of the files.

Thanks

1. Can you give me any suggestions on how to help with capturing this video to post?
    It's all depending on the video and the website itself. I use 2 softwares:
    - Orbit Downloader, freeware, just google orbit downloader. It has quite a good capture rate. If it is able to fetch the 1st several megabytes of the video then it can download it full. The problem is that it sometimes failed, you need to restart your PC and try again, and sometimes it's just failed. But so far, it gives me 90% success rate.
    - IDM (internet download manager), retail software. It seems to be better than orbit downloader, with easier access system, etc. However, it's paid software, so...

2. by the majority what is the best way for me to anonymousily post the systems and videos?
    - go to [url]https://www.ninjacloak.com/[/url]
    - from there go to [url]http://multiupload.com/[/url]
    - upload your file.
    - share the links using your new II id.

If you still have problem, just give me the link, and I'll download it, and give you the download link, so you could share it using your new id (I won't take any credit on it).

Regards,

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Captuer it with camtasia studio, you can also edit it then

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    I guess since the thread is from 11 months old that these systems aren't getting shared.