MACX Hercules Strength Meter incl. Traing Videos

Hi Guys

here is the newest Currency Strength Meter by MACX - all the training videos included - personally i think its a lot better than the insanely priced meter by Tom Yeomans.

You need to enable DDE server in MT4 (Tools/Options/Server Tab) and hit the DDE connect button in the program to make it run

http://www.multiupload.com/D6NAAP3TRZ

ENJOY and leave KUDOs this time if you like it :-bd

Re: MACX Hercules Strength Meter incl. Traing Videos

Looks like a great piece of software but I keep getting error message when I try to install the exe file. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Also can't get the flv files to play. Anybody else having the same problems or anyone got a solution?

Many thanks for sharing.

Looks like a great piece of software but I keep getting error message when I try to install the exe file. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Also can't get the flv files to play. Anybody else having the same problems or anyone got a solution?

Many thanks for sharing.

Everything is working

mine is working perfectly well. Maybe your download is corrupt, try to download again

for viewing the videos you can download the "KMPlayer" and/or the "VLC Player" - just google it - both free and very good players.....

also, if you install the free Realplayer you will get an option where you can download many videos directly from your browser while watching them

:)>-

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...