Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Elliot Wave improving your trading better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by litxus82 View Post
    rocko,

Can you post some screenshots of your awesome golf rangefinders and ideas, as to me all Elliot wave added more confusion?
    I haven't tried it yet, but the exit strategy is really making me consider giving it a shot. Why don't more solutions have that?
    Last edited by Urman; 10-07-23, 12:19.

Comment

For the Indian Traders: An offer from Elliott Wave Guru Deepak Kumar

Free Live Nifty/Bank Nifty Updates During Market Hours till 20 May 2019

Send your WhatsApp No and Name by email at sweeglu@gmail.com and save our WhatsApp no. 8082165121 for Nifty Live Updates. And
      Send your WhatsApp No and Name by email at ewavinod@gmail.com
      and save our WhatsApp no. 9796033671 for Bank Nifty Updates.

Please Like my Facbook Page “Sweeglu Elliott Waves” to get my daily market and Nifty Updates.
      Link to the page is https://www.facebook.com/sweegluEWT

Sixer

Comment

Elliot wave is good in theory an some aspects are very good like corrective structures or so but I use just one part of it...

Comment

These three Elliott Wave concepts may improve trader's analysis skills or improve their trade timing, but it is not without its own problems. The theory can be complex to apply, as it isn't always easy isolating the five wave and three wave patterns. The pattern also isn't often present in individual stocks, but rather applies to only heavily traded assets which aren't susceptible to the buying or selling of only a few traders.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X