MT4 for iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT4 for iPhone

Anyone out there know any good app for iPhone other than FOREX ON THE GO. Looking specifically for forex trading similar to MT4 platform or better. I heard forex on the go is not as good or don't have sophisticated features and functions. I really want to at least check from time to time with my trades on iPhone when I'm not on my computer. Please provide some info on any quality products out there. I don't mind paying as long as it's got good value and service. Thanks and much appreciated!! \m/

Re: MT4 for iPhone

use a win mobile phone, and you can have the mt4 mobile version from your broker for free.

if you must have iphone, then you can only open a VPS, upload and install there you mt4, at some host and log in per ip address from your iphone.

I do that also at my samsung omnia win mobile , coz I like more the full mt4 with all indicator and EA's and I use the 3dgwebhosting for $15/month, but I see also a thread over vps here some, check that out.

cheers

Comment

How do you open/setup VPSconsole with ipad?

Comment

Search 'remote desktop' at Apple store. There are several apps available. I prefer Jaadu Remote Desktop.

Comment

Just to give you heads up that although trading mt4 through your phone may seem idea, you cannot use custom indicators on any handheld phone system. If you want to trade in a similar way, try a wireless tablet computer whereas you can use the full version of the mt4 along with any custom indicator you attach to it.

Comment

There is iPhone Trader for MT4

Xogee is a sofware development company that has implemented the first natve trading application for iPhone to support MT4. Xogee performs integration of the iPhone Trader solution with brokers MT4 trading server.

The iPhone Trader has following features:
            • Monitors online updating prices for available financial instruments and creates My Watchlist.
            • Opens, closes instant orders; places, amends, removes working orders: BuyStop, SellStop, BuyLimit, SellLimit, StopLoss, Take Profit.
            • Provides the access to internal mailing system.
            • Creates charts.
            • Monitors online News and Economic Calendar.
            • Monitors and manages open positions, equity and exposure online.
            • Generates activity reports.

The application is free for traders. You can read more and find links to download Xogee iPhone Trader for MT4 from out website http://www.xogee.com
            Or you can open a demo account with one of our partners.
            Last edited by xogee; 10-12-10, 20:20.

Comment

Is there mt4 for andriod pnones??

Comment

or symbian?

Comment

Millennium Penata Futures just provide support for MT4 for iphone , you can check it out at their site ( www.mpf.co )

Comment

Originally posted by arthursyd View Post
                    Search 'remote desktop' at Apple store. There are several apps available. I prefer Jaadu Remote Desktop.
                    Am I understood you right?! It is more then possible to run MT4 on Ipad! You just need running laptop, desktop or VPS Server.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevee View Post
                      Am I understood you right?! It is more then possible to run MT4 on Ipad! You just need running laptop, desktop or VPS Server.
                      You can access your VPS or PC using this application.
                      *Jaadu RDP is a Remote Desktop Protocol client for iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad that lets you easily use your Windows PC from anywhere in the world.

http://www.jaadurdp.com/
                      Last edited by arthursyd; 23-12-10, 09:34.

Comment

Is there mt4 for andriod pnones??
                        Yes. Many brokers offer app for this platform.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        Working...
                        X