Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Questions

Hey Guys,
    first of all I would like to say that this is 1 of the best places about Forex and Metatrader I have ever seen. Some people here do really great work.
    After spending hours and hours here (and on some other plattforms) I decided to open an account on Alpari to run a few EA´s.

Before I give the start signal for my babys there are some questions need to be answered before:

1. Can I use some of the posted and educated Expert Advisors without any danger (I know that there is still the financial risk) ?
    2. What Leverage should I use (ATM: 125) ?
    3. Are there any facts about Alpari I should know (negative things) ?

Thanks for your answers if u do.

Re: Some Questions

They are educated for testing, if you are planning on running them life i suggest you buy them Now thats that is out of the way, they are the same advisors but with protection removed, alpari offers you 500:1 leverage on some accounts and i believe you should take advantage of that. Alpari is a decent broker, i mean they still have their drawbacks you man get some requotes but they prompt you and usually ea just won't take that trade.

Comment

Originally posted by starger
      Hey Guys,
      2. What Leverage should I use (ATM: 125) ?
      Thanks for your answers if u do.
      Hi starger,

It depends upon how soon you'd like to lose your account.

I'd recommend using leverage 1:2, but the best would be 1:1.

Oh yes, prior implementing any EA, do read thru this:

Code:
      http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8196
      cheers

Comment

Leverage ratio isn't all that important..
        % risk per trade IS important.

If you are risking only 2-5% per trade, it doesn't matter if you have 10:1 or 400:1 leverage at ur broker. That will only change how much money you have tied up in a trade.

Comment

Hi everyone .... How best to implement the withdrawal of money from my account?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X