(req) Basket Trading System by mr. Julius. V

• 2 weeks later...

There are some problems with the new version:

1. When I open the excel file, there is a warning that it will open MT4.EXE. But everytime I click OK, nothing happens, because there is no MT4.EXE and I don't know where folder I should put it.

2. When I try to edit (to know where I should put MT4.EXE), I can't do it because the file (excel) is password protected.

So, anyone knows how to work it out?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As I know the basic Basket System is they put in demo account 7 pair for BUY: USDCHF, EURGBP, NZDUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY. GBPJPY

And 7 Pair for SELL: AUDUSD, NZDJPY, GBPCHF, EURUSD, EURCHF, CHFJPY, USDJPY

At Monday early morning you put in demo account. After 1 or 2 days approximately Tuesday or Wednesday you look at the MT4 Terminal/trade find the top right "Profit" you click that twice and automatically all of your position will be separated in Profit and Minus sides look at top of the profit the first currency who profit if the position BUY you will quickly go to your real account open BUY Position with the same currency, the opposites if the profit pair (no.1) in your demo account is SELL, you quickly open in your real account SELL with the same pair

Alternatif you can look at the minus position at your Demo acc. for the no. 14 look what is the pair and see what is their position if the position is BUY you can open SELL position with the same pair in your real account the oppsite if the no. 14 for the minus sides is SELL position you can quickly open BUY position in your real account.

BUT

If the Number 1 to 7 is BUY and 8 to 14 is SELL in your Demo account, you can quickly open all BUY position for the no. 1 to 14 pair at your real account, the opposites if the number 1 to 7 is SELL and the number 8 to 14 is BUY you can quickly open in your real account all SELL position for the no. 1 to 14.

Remember there is two account first is Demo account (for separated oil with water) , and second the real account(for execution.).

Edited by Arief Makmur