Great Trader Forex Trading System

Re: Great Trader Forex Trading System

Hello, mate!

www page with "About" is not found. I couldn't open it. You said it's an "interesting" system.

What I propose is to post every system with a short description, like:

+TimeFrame;

+Pairs;

+Principle if known (breakout, trading pinbars, and so on);

+TradeManagement (Stoploss, Takeprofit);

+Experience of using (own or other relevant);

+Drawbacks (negatives);

+Positives about it. (that what one could still be interested to check in it, even if the whole system is not interesing for him/she).

That info would be perfectly appreciated by all members before, but at least if just a few points are highlighted together with the link, it'll give more information than just a word "interesting", agree? :)

And you receive more kudos and your karma will be better from peoples' positive thoughts on your professionally looking message, showing your work and respect to people reading your post.

I urge you all guys to do that in order not to flame this nice forum with megatons of [Next Holy Grail] systems, only 0.01% of which or even less are worth looking.

Please be kind to II community people and save their time by providing this info together with the system you would like to share in your first post of new thread, not within next 2-3-4 pages of thread which will grow up with newbies questions "How do I use it and what it's all about?":shand:

No point of sharing just for the sake of it. IT's better to share one PROVEN strategy than posting all new systems right from the oven. We're not here to collect systems, but to do trading and earn money in the end. :)

Just do it, do it, do it welll.... :D

Hello, mate!

www page with "About" is not found. I couldn't open it. You said it's an "interesting" system.

Just do it, do it, do it welll.... :D

Hi,

the page with About is opening just fine to me,so try harder,maybe you have some connection problem,mate ;)

And here is another link to download from:

hxxp://[email protected]/file/215540810/d6c4f025/hot.html 

Toshko

Kaishakunin,

Thanks, mate. The link indeed opened now.

I checked few pics there and this system looks similar to that which Wesladf posted here on II, his Super Forex System. 90% match. :)

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp293/greattrader/indiindiindi.gif