No announcement yet.

Your best known manualtrading system??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best known manualtrading system??

Hello,
    i want to ask you what forex manual system is woking best.
    Which forex manual system are you using?
    What system can i use <1000$
    Pls your oppinions!

Re: Your best known manualtrading system??

this question has been asked a few times and the answer almost always points to the fact that you must find the system that you're most comfortable with. To get there you must know yourself pretty well and you must do a ton of research, backtesting, demo testing and live testing. I'm sorry but there's just no way around this. Here are a few good systems (methods) I've come across:
    (a) BWILC (bird watching in lion country by Dirk Du Toit. He uses a 4x1 median grid trading)
    (b) Black Dog MTF2
    (c) LindenCourt FX

In terms of your account size, even $500 is enough. Just open a micro account on a popular broker. For example, if you had a $50,000 account, you would normally trade 1 full lot easily. So on a micro account of $500, you can trade 0.01 lot. Hence, it's all relative.
    Hope this info helps a little. >-

Comment

KENACHI METHODE From Mr. Kenshi22(a.k.a. Indra K.G)

Comment

Best known manual system depends on what you want, although I still haven't found it yet. You will find plenty systems here just try for yourself and see what works for you.

Gyverd,

What is KENACHI METHODE as I didn't find any info on it?

Maybe we should ask what systems members use with constant results?

Comment

This post here regarding Kenachi

Code:
          http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=5987&view=next

Comment

Originally posted by spike123
            Hello,
            Pls your oppinions!
            The best manual trading system is only and only you. It totally depends upon your requirements and comfort level:

Code:
            hxxp://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7983&start=10

Comment

j16 pin bars on the daily tf work
              over at ff there's a system called tony's central bank system it works but requires you to stare at the screen
              1min daily seems good for last two years

Comment

Originally posted by spike123
                Hello,
                Pls your oppinions!
                The way you say this, I can tell you just starting, so it's a long road ahead of you spike123
                I was asking the same question few months before, and it didn't help me .. so you will probably find out on you own with time and in this great database ..
                Now .. all I can tell you is that after long time of testing, learning, trying, losing money (not just few $ but real money), then giving up, trying to forget forex, missing it and coming back.. I learned one thing (and this is purely my opinion)
                1. EA's don't work in a long run.. no robot will do your job and make you rich (btw your job is to learn the magic behind the forex)
                2. System's don't work in a long run.. there will always be a better one, a new one, and you will jump like a bee from flower to flower .. people sell what they don't need (systems that don't work) .. if you had great system that makes you money, would you sell it? I don't think so, you would hide it like the biggest treasure
                3. Indicator's don't work .. there are history and will give you sense of false security in a beginning, and then when you see that, you willthrow them away and find the other one's (just the same only new lines and pretty colors)

So by now you probably think, oh she is just a girl and girl's don't know much about forex, BUT there is one thing that I think it's working, and it requires all that that you are trying to skip right now .. and that is a BIG process of learning the basics .. and by that I think some real PA (PA = price action)
                This is at least what I will do now.. and you will probably need to do your way by trying all the systems, all the EA's and all the indicators

I wish you good luck.. just relax and learn, and this is a great place to start ..

Barbara

p.s. English is not my native language

Comment

Barbara,

I agree with you on most points and I threw away bunch if indicators and looking at price action now. Indicators look great when you look at past data but at the exact moment you are watching they will move in quite a few directions and give false signals. Indicators should only be used as a compliment but not relied 100% and the longer the tf the better accuracy. As for EAs I believe only martingale style EAs (hacked, ilan and plenty others) will always work you just need to find right settings and use very conservative lot management.

Spike123,

I would suggest trying all those systems with arrows and plenty of indicators and you will see how they work. I believe best is to study price action, patterns, support and resistance and using indicators only to confirm. Some systems will claim very high accuracy and some do deliver but can you watch charts 24 hours a day for a perfect entry? Good system in my opinion should have plenty of opportunities throughout the day with 70% or more accuracy and higher win/loss ratio.

Comment

I too agree on everything that Barbara has said.... and over time, if you stick to it long enough (most don't) you may begin to see the same thing.

Sure, some are able to find a system with indicators that work, but they're like the top 1-3%, rare as hen's teeth, and they've put in the hard yards.
                    I don't believe there is a robot yet that can compete with a human trader, especially consistently over years and thousands of trades.

What I do believe in is price action.
                    I've recently started looking in depth at harmonics, courtesy of derek frey's webinars on fxstreet. Now he's very controversial in what he says, but it's simple and it's true. My sample size is still very small, but so far, live trading using these patterns w/ no leverage, I'm having consistent success and haven't been happier.

G'luck,
                    mlee

Comment

mlee,

Can you expand on the derek frey's strategy? Is this his website http://forextradersdaily.com/ ? Thanks.

Comment

You can trade MA crosses with good money management tp & sl you dont really need to pay anybody for any system. Best things in life are freee... make something out of the free indis you get from places like this.

Comment

Yup agreed with chetachukwu..

Make full use of native indicator provided by MT4 like MA, stoch, ADX, RSI....
                          If want can search for free indicator , just google it...no need to pay for commercial system, a lot commercial indicator are based on native indicator.

For me the most powerfull indicator is MA..
                          What ever system i used there will be at least one MA line

Comment

thank you indo-investasi... now i become a better trader...
                            Last edited by dr0o69; 07-08-10, 00:21.

Comment

Originally posted by dr0o69
                              I have to say I'm still in learning phase right now... after 3 years of live trading I already noted that know yourself (know what you want) PLUS using price action is the purest way to generating cash in trading. Maybe this sound a bit cliche, but it's my experience. Follow the price, listen to them and they will whisper you where they would go.

agreed..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X