Forex Trend System

Hi, I searched for this system on this forum to see if previously discussed, but somehow the search engine disregarded all three words as being too common. So, I decided to start a new thread to discuss....

I came across this system by accident when searching on Goggle for something else. It looks very interesting! What I also like is they offer a free 30day full working trial with no credit card or commitment needed. I just set it up on my Metatrader and am observing 60m EURUSD and 30m GBPUSD (also plugged in all the other currencies for a moment to check). No system is perfect, but it does seem to filter out a lot of the choppiness and counter-trend action and then, when you get a trend, it rocks! I haven't placed any trades since I want to just observe for the 30 day trial period. If someone can show me how, I'll post some screenshots. Would be interested in seeing what other forum members think when you observe it... here is the link to their website:

hxxp://www.forextrendsystem.com/

-one other thing, I've put their T Short & Long indicator on other charts (with other systems). It is a long term indicator that I find to be very helpful in screening my trades. The point being to only take signals in the direction of this indicator. It seems very good for this purpose which is unrelated to their system.

(Full Disclosure: I have never even spoken with or had any contact with anyone at the company. I have no relationship with this company, except as a future potential buyer. I am not receiving any discount or gratuity whatsoever).

Re: Forex Trend System

An interesting find. Thank you.

It makes a nice change for someone to offer a free trial like this.

They've obviously got a lot of faith in it, I guess.

Incidently, the form you have to fill in on the site didn't show up for me in Firefox. Probably my settings but I thought it worth a mention.

I had to dust off IE to see it.

Roll on Sunday....!!!

Re: Forex Trend System

I believe this is the first version of Forex Sniper. Google Forex sniper and you'll find the same developer / seller of this system

It does look very similar, although I couldn't find a name of the developer for Forex Trend System. I tried the demo of Forex Sniper a while ago and saw a lot of whipsawing trades/loses, but perhaps the GBP/USD was just range trading at that time...?

I like the bottom indicator on Forex Trend System much better than the two indicators on bottom of Forex Sniper. As I mentioned, I'm incorporating it onto charts as a filter with other systems... if it's very effective in that regards (as a filter), I may end up buying the system just for that or perhaps at that point someone can help me educate?

The T Stop indicator is also a good one to use with other systems.

Anyway, I'm giving this system a look see for the next 30 days and we'll go from there. Thanks for your comments.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...