Hedge EA v6.6 for 5 digit brokers

Hello,

can anybody configure the code for Hedge EA v6.6 that it also can be used with 5 digit brokers?

It would also be great, when I can get the information, what had to be changed to make it possible to trade with 5 digit brokers, because I would like to understand the programming.

Hedge EA v6.6 can be downloaded here

Would also be great if someone could at some account informations to be displayed on the chart:

Broker, account holder, account number and broker time.

thanks a lot.

newbee

Re: [REQ] Hedge EA v6.6 for 5 digit brokers

http://depositfiles.com/files/24ckg86c3

Here you go everything added, everything works. Give me kudos.

Could you also share your settings and some info regarding this, it looks like an interesting ea.

http://depositfiles.com/files/24ckg86c3

Here you go everything added, everything works. Give me kudos.

Could you also share your settings and some info regarding this, it looks like an interesting ea.

Kudos from me ;-)

Thank you for your quick help!

Can this EA be used with 4 digits and 5 digit brokers or only 5 digits?

newbee

It can be used 4 and 5 digit brokers no problem, why you planning to package it or something ;) Its all good. Anyway could you share your setting for this, i love hedging ea's since i have an fxcm account collecting dust, I've been dreaming of getting my hand on a decent hedging ea. So share please.

It can be used 4 and 5 digit brokers no problem, why you planning to package it or something ;) Its all good. Anyway could you share your setting for this, i love hedging ea's since i have an fxcm account collecting dust, I've been dreaming of getting my hand on a decent hedging ea. So share please.

Great work!

I try to test it with a few brokers that have positive reviews on forexpeacearmy.

But some have 4 other 5 digits and I always got zero devide with the 5 digit brokers.

So now I am able to test it there too.

And for the chart information, I do really like it to see my own account and brokerinformation.

Makes me feel like a real trader :D

Of course, I will post settings that end up in positive trading results.

thx

newbee

There is a comand line for autoprofit:

if (AutoProfit) ProfitTarget = NormalizeDouble(((OrderLots1 * PipCost(Symbol1) + OrderLots2 * PipCost(Symbol2))/2) * Risk,0);

Is it possible to create a "extern double", where you can manually change the number after / inside comand above?

In this case the number is 2, but when you use another number it will change the size of the autotakeprofit.

And that would be great, if that could be handled via an "extern double".

thx

newbee