ECN Volumes Tool

MaxRun

Hi, Someone has tested this indicator ?

ECN Volume Forex software (MetaTrader Volumes) allow real time export Bid/Ask Forex volumes from more than 60 largest global banks and investment funds

http://blog.iticsoftware.com/2009/11/08/use-of-market-depth-in-trade-forex-bidask-volumes.aspx

Re: ECN Volumes Tool

This one probably cannot be hacked, because it relies on the tick data the makers are collecting and sending to the MT4 users via dll. So they are probably going to notice if you try to connect to their server with a hacked copy to get data.

I agree, it would be nice to have this tool though :)

Re: ECN Volumes Tool

Titan, none of the MT4 brokers are as accurate as Esignal or a similar professional feed that aggregates ticks from various sources. Thats because most mt4 brokers are not connected to a 'real' intermarket exchange, they are bucket shops and the volume they show is only their own volume, not that of the larger market.

That being said, I find the volumes on ODL metatrader to be the most reliable.

Dukascopy has the best free tick volume I know of for forex.. on their sites they have realtime charts you can view that include the volume. They are a major ECN, so their volume seems to be pretty representative of the larger market, at leas in my experience.

"Which broker do you think gives the best feeds? Im using FxPro but they don't seem to have all the volumes accurately, e.g a week or so ago was the highest volume traded according to reuters but my broker showed an average day"

• 7 months later...

Please, download and try new version (we have fixed installer and added two additional indicators).

Download link:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UFVybUpZeDMwZ2xjR0E9PQ

IT COMES WITH AN INSTALLER

POINT IT TO YOUR TERMINAL.EXE

IT WILL UNPACK THE FILES

LOOK FOR THE CURRENEX VOLUMES IN THE INIDCATOR FOLDER AND THE DLL FILE IN THE LIBRARIES FOLDER

Please, download and try new version (we have fixed installer and added two additional indicators).

Download link:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UFVybUpZeDMwZ2xjR0E9PQ

IT COMES WITH AN INSTALLER

POINT IT TO YOUR TERMINAL.EXE

IT WILL UNPACK THE FILES

LOOK FOR THE CURRENEX VOLUMES IN THE INIDCATOR FOLDER AND THE DLL FILE IN THE LIBRARIES FOLDER

Please re-upload this, the link is no longer valid...

• 1 year later...