3clipz3 System

I'd like to share with you a very good system i came across.

One person developed and traded this system live for over a year and he now has a good amount of followers trading the same system.

He is very kind and lets everyone sees his live trading results which he consistently makes 50-300 pips daily.

Please download the system if you're interested.

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/341255313/3clipz3_Method.rar

Re: 3clipz3 System

This is similar to the characteristic of TRO.

Hi cubicrey

Have you try applying this system ?

I think this system looks good... :-bd

Edited = Mirror for those who got problem downloading by Rapidshare

hello bro.. downloaded the file.. but cant find any indicator inside ... only template and pdf files only.. is it supposed to be like this?.. :-?

Yeah same here...

There is no indicators inside...

This is similar to the characteristic of TRO.

Oh i ask is because i only saw your above post you mention only

This is similar to the characteristic of TRO

But you never mention you have try it earlier on or not...

Ok i know now...Thanks for the reply ;)

3clipz3 did start out as disciple of TRO. But he soon got tired and broke away using his alternative methods, but still using a few indicators from TRO. I'll find the indicators later today.

May I asked why he "got tired and broke away"? Btw, where should I go to read about this disciple and his alt method? :D

I doubt he broke away, he just evolved his own style like everyone should. Anyway you can find him in Tro's two precent chatrooms on paltak, he sitting there and trading live most of the time, at least as far a i remember. He a great person and will answer all your questions. They have a few traders there, mostly newbies thou.

Whats there not to understand, you wait for a 3 semafor line (white line of starnge symbols) to get over 2.5 - 4 hours long, and when price shoots through it you go into the direction of the movement. Uppper line get peirced you buy bottom line you sell. That you have to do during early european session. Than late us session he sits there and scalps retracements some trades he takes as a long term some short 15 pip scalps. Go to two percent club on paltak chatroom and ask people how they trade it, i mean thats the best way to learn this particular system. Just ask its creator.