Bgrtz's Forex Strategies Collection

Re: Bgrtz's Forex Strategies Collection

@vladv, @HunFxTrader, @dark_messiah_fall

I will add some screenshot of every system in action. But for detail description, you can read in every compressed files.

My goal is not to present "the best" system that ever exist, or give you a bunch of systems and let you decide which one suit for you. But I want us together to do some research and analyze to build/combine, if possible, some good system (I think good is enough ;) ). So, those systems here are just for references.

Back to my goal. From my limited experiences, I believe that good system must serve below purposes:

1. Can detect long trend

2. Can detect short trend

3. Can show OB/OS position

4. Can show point of entry

5. Better, but not necessary needed. Can give PA forecast

It doesn't have to be 5 indicators, it can be 1 indi provide >1 conditions, or >1 indicators for 1 condition.

So, from all references (system) presented, we can discuss about which indicator(s) inside that can cover #1 to #5 conditions. Feel free to add another system(s) or indicator(s).

So, if you guys think that my topic title is off, please give me some suggestion, Then I will change it. I don't want to mislead you to think that I'm some guru that will show you which road to take.

Regards,