Robot Forex 2015 Professional

Re: Robot Forex 2015 Professional

I am setting forward test on my VPS.

http://forexbot2015.mt4live.com/

This is my demo account 's stats on FxOpen brokerage with this robot.

Some people said it's worked fine only on ECN but this demo account is not ECN.

It will start from 11/Jan/2010. I think. I would like to test this bot for a month.

If this forward test give you some information, please leave a kudo for me.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

:)

p.s.This bot work only on GBP/USD. If you see other positions on other pairs such as EUR/USD,USD/CHF. It's opened by my other bots.

maybe you should keep 10000 ::0.01 for your account .

On the site show first deposit only 100 USD.

I start my demo account with only 2,000 USD at 0.1 lots. Leverage 1:100.

I think. It' s not to much.

i have test it for 2 month but it's not trustable and backtests result are bad too.

Robot Forex 2015 Professional was build on 29/10/2009.It's 2 months ago.

I think this bot is ok for today.It keep 129 USD on my mt4live and go on.

I am setting forward test on my VPS.

http://forexbot2015.mt4live.com/

This is my demo account 's stats on FxOpen brokerage with this robot.

Some people said it's worked fine only on ECN but this demo account is not ECN.

It will start from 11/Jan/2010. I think. I would like to test this bot for a month.

If this forward test give you some information, please leave a kudo for me.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

:)

p.s.This bot work only on GBP/USD. If you see other positions on other pairs such as EUR/USD,USD/CHF. It's opened by my other bots.

hi plypun,

Can i know what start time,end time,timeframe and maxtrade u set at fxopen?

I have done a lot of backtests with other robots , that in backtests it brakes the account in comfortable situations , and in real account it survives in extreme situations , so I think we should give this one a try , I'm testing this on demo , with $10.000 0.1 , I think it's the proper MM , because the lots keep rising...

It is like Forex Hacked that kills on backtest and do great on real , I like this kinda EA.

I have done a lot of backtests with other robots , that in backtests it brakes the account in comfortable situations , and in real account it survives in extreme situations , so I think we should give this one a try , I'm testing this on demo , with $10.000 0.1 , I think it's the proper MM , because the lots keep rising...

It is like Forex Hacked that kills on backtest and do great on real , I like this kinda EA.

thats because the observation period on live tests are often much shorter then on backtests.

hi plypun,

Can i know what start time,end time,timeframe and maxtrade u set at fxopen?

Any setting on my demo account is normal on M1. ;)

On Builder's site.they recomment to run only on Asia session.

But I set this bot to trade all around a day.

It's work great. It's make over 400 USD for my demo account now.

Please don't forget .It's only one day forward test.

Thanks for give me a change.

I hope to see this bot make a lot of money as same as the result on web-blog's bulider.

http://eracashblog.blogspot.com/

You can see the good result on this web-blog.

Robot Forex 2015 Professional start forward test on this web-blog from 29/Oct/2009 until now. :-bd

• 2 weeks later...

Since Jan. 12 to today Jan. 22, this robot has returned approx. $6500 on a $50,000 demo account or 13%. This is a great return. However, it needs more time to test. Is any one else testing this robot? It has received some negative comments. How are other member experiences? I understand this robot can only be used on a demo account. Can this demo be converted to a live robot?

Thanks

Since Jan. 12 to today Jan. 22, this robot has returned approx. $6500 on a $50,000 demo account or 13%. This is a great return. However, it needs more time to test. Is any one else testing this robot? It has received some negative comments. How are other member experiences? I understand this robot can only be used on a demo account. Can this demo be converted to a live robot?

Thanks

This same account today, Jan. 27, is up to $9500 in profit since Jan. 12 or a 19% return. I tried to get more info on this robot from eracash.com but I have been unsuccessful. I believe they only want you to open an account with their recommended broker. Is anyone using this robot? It certainly appears successful. What am I missing here? Can anyone convert this demo version to be able to trade live?

Thanks.

Here you go:

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAPPKWSB

Remington,

Thank you for your quick response. Have you demoed this Ea. If so, are your results similar to mine? Can you give any other info that you may have on this ea. The results appear to be too good to believe. Can the demo be manipulated to show good results while the live ea is different.

The link that you put up is this for the live version or the demo version? There website claims that they have to activate it for live trading.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Jyeah, it's a super aggresive scalper. but, one thing i can't quite understand about the logic is it's always OP several positions at the same direction, depending on what direction was first triggered. e.g: once it's triggered a sell signal at a time, then it'll going short for several trades, even though the trend is reverse already.

and that's what makes it has a huge DD occasionally. unless you have enough equity to cover such 'dumb-moves' your account will definitely be wiped out. but, if it can survive it, it'll be blast with profitable. look at my demo statement here: http://netpreneur.mt4live.com.

Mind you, i started this demo with only $1,000 (well, i always try a demo with a realistic amount that i can afford should i decide to go live). at one point, it had a huge DD of almost 800+, when the equity was only about 1,200. i thought, hm in just a short moment it'll got MC. i then disconnect my vps session at got some sleep. checked back out the next day all open trades have been closed in profits! yeah, just got lucky i think. as you can see, it's been close to 300% profits in just a couple of weeks!

So, i think this EA got some potentials, if we can tweak the code. But, since 'm not familiar with the language, i'll open this up to all MQL programming masters here to pls take a look at it and maybe enhance it to be a more robust trend follower and thus more profitable EA ever LOL:)

The card is on the deck, who's gonna bite it?