SureFire EA F9D1

Hello Friends! :0)

I've finished the F9D1 code and I would like share it and get your feedbacks about that.

The main idea for this 1st version is to find the perfect entry point, once that the author of this TS show us just some entry points but not consecutive trades.

I've coded to multiple entries and some extra variables for us try to tune it up

Please test everything , This is just the 1st Version, for us check the bugs and entries points, and with the help of everybody, we can put more filters or fix any possible error/bug in the logic.

Below some variables explanations, the others is the same as the others systems that I have been developed here ok

* I did not input the "Hedge System " that the author has mentioned once that this one, is 100% manual and optional of each one.

I look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions

Best Regards,

extern bool RealTime = false;// if true , it will check the EMA values each ticket instead of waiting the candle closure

extern int TakeProfit = 20; // if TP= 0, it will put no TP

extern int StopLoss = 20; // if SL= 0, it will put no SL

extern bool OpenTrades = True; // if false will just put arrows

extern bool UseH1Filter = false; // if true will check H1 EMAS according to the PDF

extern bool UseH4Filter = false; // if true will check H4 EMAS according to the PDF

extern bool UseD1Filter = false; // if true will check D1 EMAS according to the PDF

Hello Guys,

Attached the new version of F9D1_V2 EA with these adds:

-Trailing Stop option: true/false

-Start /Stop Hour

-CloseOpositeOrderInAWrongDire true/false = if true , if change the Trend, the EA will close the opposite order

Any doubt please do not hesitate to drop me a line!

Hello friends,

As requested under the F9D1 EA by Frederik , follow attached the V3 of F9D1

Any suggestion , doubts or comments, please drop us a line

See you soon !

Best Regards,

Request :

1) Close on Red Yellow Cross: true/false (see picture beneath)

You could close the order when the red line (EMA5) crosses the yellow line (EMA50) so in case of a wrong trigger the loss could be minimized.

2) Close on Red Purple Cross: true/false (not on picture but it? same as previous but now with purple line)

You could close the order when the red line (EMA5) crosses the purple line (EMA10) so in case of a wrong trigger the loss could be minimized.

3) Stochastic setting (see picture beneath)

For a sell order to be valid, the stoch should be below Stochoverbought line.

So no Stochlookback is used for this.

I? not sure if this stochastic is going to work but we can check it out.

===============================

here the ea

http://slil.ru/28439358

Please Post Manual ebook.

=========================

please Push Kudo Button For me .....

Re: SureFire EA F9D1

Coded a bunch of those a couple of moth ago, most don't really work because they are manual systems based on "because i felt like it" or "saw it" which a machine has trouble doing. Maybe you will have better luck! Good luck!

The thing about "saw it, felt it, smelt it" is that its primary bias lies in "traders intuition" which has time after time proven to be the best indicator. So any system that involves that can be left to manual traders to harness, while we as machine expert traders have to be looking for "patterns" which can be easily abused. For example i have coded an ea which would determine min and max of the day at 2:30 pm est on eur/usd and trade on retracements of the trend. The consequential result has produced a back-test of 300% over a period of 6 years, which is somewhat very little, however usable in a multi pattern ea which would abuse several of those patterns. By adding an extra 12:30 continuation of the trend pattern to the ea, i was able to achieve 400% result in just one year. However on a longer time frame I was shown that the ea fails to adapt both systems. The project was scrapped in favor of my programmer being preoccupied with other work, but it was an interesting finding. So all i say to those that want to make a successful ea, is to look for simple patterns one such is the popular e/g e/c pattern, where the currencies stand still from 15 est to 20 est and could be easy to scalp in channel thus your 1000's of ea's that are sold on the market today. Just thought it would interest anyone who actually want to develop an ea that works.

Hello Guys,

Attached the new version of F9L1_V2 EA with these adds:

-Trailing Stop option: true/false

-Changes in these variables:

TakeProfit = 20; // if TP= 0, will use next level, if not, will use fixed tp

StopLoss = 20; // the same for SL

UseTakeProfitLevels = false;// if true ,it will use next level as TP

UseStopLossLevels = false;// if true ,it will use next level as SL

============================

here the ea

http://slil.ru/28443198