Best Expert Advisors of 2009

Hi all,

Now that 2009 is over, I guess it is good to discuss about profitable EAs in 2009 that can still work in 2010 (hopefully) .I have seen most of us visiting here in search of a profitable EAs that earns good return. So , lets discuss about the EAs you trust that are using for trading in your live accounts. I believe this can help all of us specially the new members in the forum.

Let me start first.

I made some money usings MDpro and Dragonpips in the late summer, however, September took most of the profit I made and I left these two EAs with small profit. I may use them again when things are quite (I don't personally like scalpers)

The other one is Robominer, which is capable of bringing 50% profit in a year (on average) on a low risk settings. But you need at least $2500 for it. The problem with it, is high DD so that you can not withdraw regularly from your account. It takes time for the trades to close in profit.

LexusPro is another good one, though I have not used it myself. May subscribe for it if it continues being profitable.

There are several other interesting ones released in December which is still too early for me to comment and I am testing them.

Thats all my experience on EAs. I love to find a good EA to replace it with my manual trading.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...