Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which robot is best for me right now, should i buy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which robot is best for me right now, should i buy?

i am willing to spend some cash on one robot:

i limitted my list so far to:

fapturbo, fxnitro, forex shocker 2.0, ivybot.

can anyone please advise which one is best for me? and which one gives fastest profits?

my account size is only 500$

Re: Which robot is best for me right now, should i buy?

Dump nitro and ivy both and pick between fap turbo and shoker. To help you pick tells us which broker you are using?

Comment

Hi onemore,

Good day,

If you have money to spend on robots, it is better to save it for other important stuff.

It is just an advise, I believe you can find all robots you are looking for on the net, and if it is not in our forum, it would be in another one. If it is not yet shared today, It would be shared tomorrow or soon.

No need to hurry up, you can wait for a while. In the meanwhile, you can look at some Fx books or learn some techniques that help you improving your knowledge about Fx.

This is my opinion.

Best wishes,

Comment

thanks for all the info. i was thinking of a manual system. One orf the coolest one i think is pro fx from the guys who designed ea shark. would that be a good start?

as far as broker goes i am with FxPro and FxOpen.

Comment

Than get shocker or fap both will do fine for you, look through threads on this forum on both and decide which one you like more. As far as manual systems go, just follow some of the destiguished manual traders on this forum and you are bound to find something you can trade.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X