han

• 1 month later...

Re: (Req) Enlightenment FX System

hi there.

The Poseidon System can be found here:

hxxp://www.ziddu.com/download/8276385/poseidon.rar.html

The Hades System can be found here:

hxxp://www.ziddu.com/download/8306947/Hades-1.zip.html

So we're still missing the Zeus and Apollo systems. But at least we're getting closer. :-)

Re: Enlightenment FX System

This is what was on their site under Zeus and the videos confirm it. Nothing we can do about that.

Don't worry about it scwan, nice of you to try anyway.

I found the Profitable Trend Forex System videos and the Forex Trend 2.0 pdf. Seems strange. I suppose that you are not allowed to post where they came from?

And to those complaining about it I say be a bit more magnanamous!! Send some kudos for the effort. An apology woud be nice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Enlightenment FX System

ZEUS = PROFITABLE FOREX SYSTEM ...

=)) =)) =)) what a PLON ... what a PLON ... how much did they tag for 4 of them ???

What is a 'plon' please Kardel? I see that you are from OMAH so I assume that it is US slang.

Also, "how much did they tag for 4 of them" I assume that this means "how much did they 'charge'for 4 of them".

I am an old man and cannot keep up with all these slang expressions.

Thank you.

BTW Travis is selling it all again but this time piecemeal. Had an e-mail offering a free system but the link just led to him grinding on about Mr X showing him the way to trade again. He is offering the Poisiden at $497 but to you only $197.

All these systems are just simple MA cross overs and buy on the retrace. Sometimes with another indicator for support. What a swindle!!

• 2 months later...
What is a 'plon' please Kardel? I see that you are from OMAH so I assume that it is US slang.

Also, "how much did they tag for 4 of them" I assume that this means "how much did they 'charge'for 4 of them".

I am an old man and cannot keep up with all these slang expressions.

Thank you.

BTW Travis is selling it all again but this time piecemeal. Had an e-mail offering a free system but the link just led to him grinding on about Mr X showing him the way to trade again. He is offering the Poisiden at $497 but to you only $197.

All these systems are just simple MA cross overs and buy on the retrace. Sometimes with another indicator for support. What a swindle!!

=))=))=)) omah = home....:)):))

it's boso jowo....the beauty language of java....ealah wong londo o'on....:)):))

these PLON sold at $997....

CEMPLON sejati ...

Edited by m4m3

• 2 years later...