Forex Mutant

Re: Forex Mutant

You mean another scam advertised by MegaDroid team?

Looking at its name, I just called it Ninja Turtle for fun. It may not necessary be a scam per se until we test it out and check out the codes.

Btw, I read some affiliate reviews it is not an EA, but a signal generator:

1- It is not a fx trading automated system, but forex trading software program used to get fx trading signals.
2- Very simple to employ (copy/paste signals).
3- Forex Mutant software is based on a very strong/complicated trading system and gives simple buy and sell orders for users to follow.
4- Forex Mutant trading software trade Each Major Currency Pairs.
5- Forex Mutant software trade on Each time frames.
6- The Forex Mutant software signals are not based on hedging method.
7- Forex Mutant goes with any account size.
8- Forex Mutant have a stop loss, with fixed amount that may be changed, modified, altered, adjusted and edited manually by users. you may apply the defaults stop loss or apply different stop-loss level (example: based on resistance and support).
9- Forex Mutant trading software may be applied with any other fx trading software system.
10- You don’t need to get any trading experience to use Forex Mutant software, all you need is to know the way to place fx trading orders.

Thanks for your share hope you get your money back as so far this is a load of s&!t. I put it on a eurusd chart and it wont shut up would drive a man to drink plus is the default setting to TP 5 pips or are we supposed to add a 0 for the 5 digit brokers. Manual not fit for the rubbish bin.

Not what I expected :-??

;) having read the manual of the mutant advanced system & placed the template on charts TF1hour & it shows all the trades that U would have had for the week(without the noise) so far with some very profitable green pips & no major losses & then many small green pips trade :P seams like a very sound system playing on demo at moment maybe live next week or in the new year 8-) many thanks deadsoul :shand:

Somebody named Martin Alexander (somehow sending e-mail to me) claims that he has created an EA that trades the mutant signals. Here is what he says: "If you purchase Forex Mutant via my links then you'll automatically receive

it as a bonus. Once you install my "Auto-Signals Placer Pro Edition" on your computer, it will constantly monitor the Forex Mutant signals stream and act upon each signal, placing trades on your account 100% automatically."

Does anybody have it, or any EA at all which will trade the mutant signals? If someone has, please share... ;))

Hi,

I'm new here...

Can someone share with me what is the concern of "repainting indicator" ?

Does it meant that it repaint the entire chart or screen every time a new data point is collected ?

What is the impact ? It slows down the entire MT4 systems ? Takes up more memory ?

What is it with repainting ?

Thanks for sharing.

What you mean by saying "the dots are worthless" ?

Do you meant that its not accurate at all?

It appears accurate only for historial data, becase it can see the overal trend in the past and place it at the right position ?

As for live data, the dot (i.e the entry positon) will never be accurate?

What you mean by saying "the dots are worthless" ?

Do you meant that its not accurate at all?

It appears accurate only for historial data, becase it can see the overal trend in the past and place it at the right position ?

As for live data, the dot (i.e the entry positon) will never be accurate?

the dot will appear and then if the price moves down below the high or low of last bar it will again change its position.

just try zigzag indicator no indicator can show exact top and bottom.

• 4 weeks later...