hxxp://[email protected]/5WMO2ARN8V

Password to open the file is

2009FX

Please don't forget to Kudos me. :-bd

I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! \m/

• 1 month later...

Re: ATM Forex Trading Strategy

Hi

First time post here, congratulations on a fantastic site great community spirit.

Trying to download this file from multiupload.

How do i get this pdf i have tried a few times just keep getting error messages.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards.

Alan.

Hi,

My first post here. Finally I met a lovely community here. At last I found a long sought system. Thanks guys...

BTW, is someone familiar with other Keith Cotterill's systems, are thet so good as expensive?...

Thanks again ^:)^

• 1 month later...

Hello

MEEK 13

Tell us the Password to open this file IS_THE_ONE

I'm not sure why you have not bothered reading the very first post in this thread, the download links and password are all there. :-?

Anyway, here you go, the password to open the file is 2009FX

Enjoy 8-)

2009FX is not working either in Capital letters, small letters, title letters nor virtual keyboard input! Any good advice? @-)

I have just downloaded the file and opened it with the password with no problems. You might want to try downloading the file again. For your info I used the following link:

hxxp://www.multiupl0ad.c0m/MU_5WMO2ARN8V

The letters in the password are in capital letters. \m/

• 2 months later...
I am not too sure of this system but I have put together a template and bespoke indicators to use it effectively as per the screenshot. If interested, let me know and I will upload for all to enjoy.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3388/atm.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I too would be interested in seeing the indicators and template.

Also the same author for this system also sells a semi auto system called T*U*F*X*P which sells at around 2,000 GBP (I may be wrong).I saw on a blog site that A*T*M is 99% the same system.Cashmaster trials this everyday with reasonable results.

Just a couple of notes on my StopEntryLimit indicator. This puts in a stop loss at the highest/lowest of last four bars. It then takes the high/low price for the last bar and sets the entry price at the difference between these plus half the ATR figure. If this is less than 10 pips away it will set the difference at 10 pips because MT4 won't accept a pending order at any less than this. The limit figure is then calculated according to the reward to risk ratio you enter. The default is 0.5 but again this is adjusted to be a minimum of 10 pips away from entry price for same reason. I suppose it would not take too much to turn this into an EA if I get around to it.

Just a couple of notes on my StopEntryLimit indicator. This puts in a stop loss at the highest/lowest of last four bars. It then takes the high/low price for the last bar and sets the entry price at the difference between these plus half the ATR figure. If this is less than 10 pips away it will set the difference at 10 pips because MT4 won't accept a pending order at any less than this. The limit figure is then calculated according to the reward to risk ratio you enter. The default is 0.5 but again this is adjusted to be a minimum of 10 pips away from entry price for same reason. I suppose it would not take too much to turn this into an EA if I get around to it.

Hi Acerinvest and thanks for the template and indis.

Can i just check out a few things with you though.As the prices are changeing up or down on the chart then so are the prices displayed by your entry indi.

If all criteria are met for an entry,lets say short, so candle red PSAR red and all emas red you would take entry as 50 % lower than the signal candle as i see it in the pdf.Now your indi puts in the fixed SL based on that candle but the entry price continues to change as the next candle forms.

I may be missing something here but would it be possible to mark on the chart once we have the definite signal candle the entry price,SL and TP based on that signal candle.

The author also says its not that important to wait for all indis to change to signal an entry.So maybe when we have the signal candle(colour change) and the PSAR with maybe 1 ma colour change we could get a signal to enter without monitoring the charts every 5 mins.

Sorry if I'm not making sense but Im not a programmer but would love to see this semi automated.

Keep up the good work.

Pauli79

I can't say I am much of a programmer myself but I am trying to learn.

You are right. The indicator is working on the latest bid and ask price so will constantly change. If I alter it to act on the close figures for the preceeding bar this would not happen but depending on the current price it could be off-limits for pending trade i.e. min of 10 pips away. The money management side of things is what I am least happy with in this system so I might play around with it a bit based on my experience with other scalping systems.

Pauli79

I can't say I am much of a programmer myself but I am trying to learn.

You are right. The indicator is working on the latest bid and ask price so will constantly change. If I alter it to act on the close figures for the preceeding bar this would not happen but depending on the current price it could be off-limits for pending trade i.e. min of 10 pips away. The money management side of things is what I am least happy with in this system so I might play around with it a bit based on my experience with other scalping systems.

FYI the 10 pips depends on the broker. Some are 5 and many ECNs are 0. I don't know how that affects the performance.

hitescape

Thanks. I wasn't aware that the brokers varied in that respect, something I will have to look into. For scalping it certainly does have a bearing as it means setting an entry point further away than I would really want to which loses some of the price movement we are anticipating. As I said before, the entry/money management is what I am most concerned about with this system. Pending orders are supposed to be safer than market orders because you are catching a swing in the direction of the trade but it also costs you some of the price move. When trying to catch relatively small moves through scalping I am not so sure that this is the best approach. My best scalping trades have been to identify the entry roughly on M15 and then go down to M5 or M1 to fine tune the exact point of entry.

I would be interested to hear ideas from others on what would be an effective entry/money management approach based on this system.