Best Currency Pair For Forex Trading in USA evening time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Currency Pair For Forex Trading in USA evening time

Can anyone shed some light on what currency pair is good to start looking at in the evening here in USA?

Re: Best Currency Pair For Forex Trading in USA evening time

Central Time (USA). Evening for me is after 3pm.
    I do understand Asia opens next but was wondering if their's any good currency pair to trade during that time period.

Comment

AUD/NZD, AUD/JPY, GBP/JPY

Comment

Not Always..but quite often there is a breakout between 8-10pm EST on Eur/JPY and GBP/JPY.

Sometimes big, sometimes small..
        Just grab some easy pips on the breakout and then wait for more active times

Comment

GBPJPY is good.. however, I tend to go half the usual stakes compared with EURUSD and GBPUSD simply because it's a lot more volatile

Comment

Thanks everyone for their replys. I only trade the eminis right now and forex is kinda of new to me. This will help me understand which pair to watch in the evening time when the usa future market is closed.

Comment

As someone new to trading as I am, I would think pairs with low spreads are great. A pair seems to be very active when its market opens. No one pair shows the same activity every time it opens so one will have to be careful. I like to always check up on the market news about the pair I'm looking at, to look out for surprises.

Comment

You can also try scalping eur/gbp eur/chf from 15 - 21 EST, you could easily pocket 25 - 100 pips a night scalping those. (assuming you have a decent spread, anything lower than 3.5)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X