Why am I learning Forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gaban
    why do we have to learn forex because forex risk very large. By learning we can gain knowledge. Without science, our trading will fail. Forex is a high risk business.
    In every business investment that we are entering to we have to conduct an analysis and study how does it work and what is it all about and forex is no excuse with this.

Comment

I learning Forex because I want it and I am interested to do it. Additionally, I want to be a successful trader in the near future and learning it is the key to achieve this goal.

Comment

It is clear that errors will always be. But the number and consequences we can adjust. For this purpose it is necessary to do an analysis of errors and the findings are not to step on the same rake

Comment

There are many ways so that the fresher or learner can learn the forex but from my point of view the fresher or learner should learn from the experience person or from the senior person.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Fuzzie View Post
            There are many ways so that the fresher or learner can learn the forex but from my point of view the fresher or learner should learn from the experience person or from the senior person.
            Its true that when you learn from an experienced trader then you can learn quickly but ther are other sources like forums and websites where you can learn and can get queries answered quickly.

Comment

Forums are good place to discuss problems and queries but now a day they are also full with so many ads manager of different broker and every time you will see that they are just promoting broker in every post.

Comment

Well said fellow Princess , see girls have it worked out . That's why men are our slaves !. Forums are a rubbish place to learn anything other than how not to do it . Top traders don't share their knowledge on forums, it's a zero sum game. There's no such thing as a selfless act , its all for some form of personal gratification. If you want to learn , study charts and find your own way.

Comment

Originally posted by Princesspips View Post
                  Well said fellow Princess , see girls have it worked out . That's why men are our slaves !. Forums are a rubbish place to learn anything other than how not to do it . Top traders don't share their knowledge on forums, it's a zero sum game. There's no such thing as a selfless act , its all for some form of personal gratification. If you want to learn , study charts and find your own way.
                  You are very perceptive princess. Speaking of "personal gratification",I don't mind being your slave.Please don't let your past experiences tarnish your image of men. There are still a few good men left, like GADFLY.

Comment

There's no such thing as a selfless act, its all for some form of personal gratification.
                    Oh my, our princess has gotten cynical! Do not fret, someday your prince will come.

Comment

Its seems easy to join forex trading but in reality you have to learn in the beginning so that you can trade with out loosing, or to understand the market.

Comment

it does take a lot of learning to be good at Forex but also a lot of practice. I used a demo account for months before moving to a real account and it really helped

Comment

I would say that it does take a lot of practice AND a lot of learning. No point practicing if you don't know what you are doing

Comment

Originally posted by LenoxGF View Post
                            I would say that it does take a lot of practice AND a lot of learning. No point practicing if you don't know what you are doing
                            What type of forex education resources do you prefer?

Comment

There are loads of free resources online at the major websites. This forum is also really helpful. Just read as many threads as you can

Comment

I have a questions for professional traders. Did you lose a lot of money in the beginning of you trading? Or if you practice enough time on demo ang learn a lot, the losses may be minimal ?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X