Why am I learning Forex?

nisky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice discussion !!!!!!!

we must accept loss as well profit co ordially !!

Your right discussing why are we learning forex or the importance in learning forex is really a nice topic inorder to point out why is it necessary for us to learn such.

Accepting our loss and learning from our mistakes the reason of our loss is one way of learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Gad View Post

I studied forex because I intend to make this as a side income for my family

Yes we can really earn money from forex trading,but first as what are you doing right now we must learn forex to have a sufficient knowledge.

studying risk management and money management. learn the forex market analysis. use a demo account as an experiment..

We have to learn forex if we want to succeed in this field of earning money.As we all know there is no shortcut in forex trading or end up lossing our money at all if we do not learn forex.It is really becoming popular yes,but the need to understand what is forex and how does it work should exist to everyone who are planning to enter the so caled forex trading.

why do we have to learn forex because forex risk very large. By learning we can gain knowledge. Without science, our trading will fail. Forex is a high risk business.

In every business investment that we are entering to we have to conduct an analysis and study how does it work and what is it all about and forex is no excuse with this.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
There are many ways so that the fresher or learner can learn the forex but from my point of view the fresher or learner should learn from the experience person or from the senior person.

Its true that when you learn from an experienced trader then you can learn quickly but ther are other sources like forums and websites where you can learn and can get queries answered quickly.

• 2 months later...
Well said fellow Princess , see girls have it worked out . That's why men are our slaves !. Forums are a rubbish place to learn anything other than how not to do it . Top traders don't share their knowledge on forums, it's a zero sum game. There's no such thing as a selfless act , its all for some form of personal gratification. If you want to learn , study charts and find your own way.

Well said fellow Princess , see girls have it worked out . That's why men are our slaves !. Forums are a rubbish place to learn anything other than how not to do it . Top traders don't share their knowledge on forums, it's a zero sum game. There's no such thing as a selfless act , its all for some form of personal gratification. If you want to learn , study charts and find your own way.

You are very perceptive princess. Speaking of "personal gratification",I don't mind being your slave.Please don't let your past experiences tarnish your image of men. There are still a few good men left, like GADFLY. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mohamad Tammat
I have a questions for professional traders. Did you lose a lot of money in the beginning of you trading? Or if you practice enough time on demo ang learn a lot, the losses may be minimal ?

• 3 weeks later...
It is common sense only that if we are not learning or if we haven’t learned and yet if we start trading then we are doing nothing but pure gambling, so that is seriously not how you work or really not the way how you will be performing well. I go with OctaFX broker and under them; I can operate very nicely in terms of learning since they have whole setup for it while there are several demo contests too through which we can further up the learning part.

I have a questions for professional traders. Did you lose a lot of money in the beginning of you trading? Or if you practice enough time on demo ang learn a lot, the losses may be minimal ?

Of course we all had evils days at the initial stages of our career. But what is important that mistakes is essential part of learning process, don't take them as you do something completely wrong, it just reveal your weak spots and allow you to work on them to avoid them in future.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Indeed the day as much as practice than theory, but it would be nice to understand the theory in advance so that it is easier in practice in demo account or on the account of the real