No announcement yet.

Why am I learning Forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is common sense only that if we are not learning or if we haven’t learned and yet if we start trading then we are doing nothing but pure gambling, so that is seriously not how you work or really not the way how you will be performing well. I go with OctaFX broker and under them; I can operate very nicely in terms of learning since they have whole setup for it while there are several demo contests too through which we can further up the learning part.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamad Tammat View Post
      I have a questions for professional traders. Did you lose a lot of money in the beginning of you trading? Or if you practice enough time on demo ang learn a lot, the losses may be minimal ?
      Of course we all had evils days at the initial stages of our career. But what is important that mistakes is essential part of learning process, don't take them as you do something completely wrong, it just reveal your weak spots and allow you to work on them to avoid them in future.

Comment

Less theory and more practice.

Comment

Indeed the day as much as practice than theory, but it would be nice to understand the theory in advance so that it is easier in practice in demo account or on the account of the real

Comment

You master the basic theory, and you begin to practice a lot on a real account. And in passing every day to learn a lot of new more advanced theory, and in a few years you can call yourself an experienced trader.

Comment

Why forex trading is simple, because it wants the benefits of following the price movement that we had previous analysis, where a business will continue to run if it provides benefits

Comment

Comment

Learning is very crucial to be successful in any business. If we are not good at learning then we will have a lot of issues and will struggle. It is not just learning how to trade but also about right broker and all that since it is only way to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamGilchrist View Post
                    Learning is very crucial to be successful in any business. If we are not good at learning then we will have a lot of issues and will struggle. It is not just learning how to trade but also about right broker and all that since it is only way to succeed.

What recommendations can you give traders on broker choice? Just want to hear different opinions maybe some unique advice will pop out.

Comment

In my opinion, the best way to learn about Forex Trading I to be a member of a live trading room and watch someone who actually makes real trades from real money accounts. This way you get to see him developing the trading process and also overcoming psychological barriers.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon_shine View Post
                        In my opinion, the best way to learn about Forex Trading I to be a member of a live trading room and watch someone who actually makes real trades from real money accounts. This way you get to see him developing the trading process and also overcoming psychological barriers.
                        OR you can get in touch with successful traders and ask them trading advices, this was my key to trading success, I really saved a lot of times as was given with right direction what to learn and where to head for.

Comment

Para aprender a operar el mercado de divisas, entendiendo claramente los diferentes aspectos que caracterizan las dinámicas de este mercado.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon_shine View Post
                            Why do you need to be present when trading a trader? He can be sitting all day and only once a day opens a deal. Or maybe his robot opens. What kind of nonsense? To understand, it is enough to parse the trader's transactions on the chart.

Comment

Pentru a afla cum să operezi piața valutară, înțelegând clar diferitele aspecte care caracterizează dinamica acestei piețe.

Comment

do stock ,futures avoid forex,most people here will get 30 procent from loosing as affiliate,if somebody say you simple profitable ,then want see her results,on fxblue etc.............95 procent people dont show it ,because working as affiliate,or selling some product ebook etc

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X