Why am I learning Forex?

nisky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Learning is very crucial to be successful in any business. If we are not good at learning then we will have a lot of issues and will struggle. It is not just learning how to trade but also about right broker and all that since it is only way to succeed.

What recommendations can you give traders on broker choice? Just want to hear different opinions maybe some unique advice will pop out. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Moon_shine
In my opinion, the best way to learn about Forex Trading I to be a member of a live trading room and watch someone who actually makes real trades from real money accounts. This way you get to see him developing the trading process and also overcoming psychological barriers.

In my opinion, the best way to learn about Forex Trading I to be a member of a live trading room and watch someone who actually makes real trades from real money accounts. This way you get to see him developing the trading process and also overcoming psychological barriers.

OR you can get in touch with successful traders and ask them trading advices, this was my key to trading success, I really saved a lot of times as was given with right direction what to learn and where to head for.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Why do you need to be present when trading a trader? He can be sitting all day and only once a day opens a deal. Or maybe his robot opens. What kind of nonsense? To understand, it is enough to parse the trader's transactions on the chart.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Siyan jheel
Investors can access a market that is far larger in scope than that of the stock market. Because of its size, the stock market offers greater liquidity, which means that investors may be able to enjoy lower transaction costs and more easily enter and exit trades.

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, I started with trading 14 years ago and I did grow trough that process. Trading is very complex and it reqiries big dedication. Another thing is passion, if you dont have passion for trading, I dont think you can make it on long run. Actually, you first few years of trading you should dedicate to get knowledge and practice and not to make money....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest machete
Ok, I started with trading 14 years ago and I did grow trough that process. Trading is very complex and it reqiries big dedication. Another thing is passion, if you dont have passion for trading, I dont think you can make it on long run. Actually, you first few years of trading you should dedicate to get knowledge and practice and not to make money....

Yeah trading is a rough going but quite rewarding if you follow guidelines and constantly improve and educated yourself this is how I managed to turn my trading with Hotforex into stable source of income.

• 4 weeks later...