Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Banned Array
    Thanks
    Why forex trading is simple, because it wants the benefits of following the price movement that we had previous analysis, where a business will continue to run if it provides benefits

Banned Array
    Thanks

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Learning is very crucial to be successful in any business. If we are not good at learning then we will have a lot of issues and will struggle. It is not just learning how to trade but also about right broker and all that since it is only way to succeed.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGilchrist View Post
    Learning is very crucial to be successful in any business. If we are not good at learning then we will have a lot of issues and will struggle. It is not just learning how to trade but also about right broker and all that since it is only way to succeed.

What recommendations can you give traders on broker choice? Just want to hear different opinions maybe some unique advice will pop out.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    In my opinion, the best way to learn about Forex Trading I to be a member of a live trading room and watch someone who actually makes real trades from real money accounts. This way you get to see him developing the trading process and also overcoming psychological barriers.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_shine View Post
    In my opinion, the best way to learn about Forex Trading I to be a member of a live trading room and watch someone who actually makes real trades from real money accounts. This way you get to see him developing the trading process and also overcoming psychological barriers.
    OR you can get in touch with successful traders and ask them trading advices, this was my key to trading success, I really saved a lot of times as was given with right direction what to learn and where to head for.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Para aprender a operar el mercado de divisas, entendiendo claramente los diferentes aspectos que caracterizan las dinámicas de este mercado.

• Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456