No announcement yet.

Why am I learning Forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investors can access a market that is far larger in scope than that of the stock market. Because of its size, the stock market offers greater liquidity, which means that investors may be able to enjoy lower transaction costs and more easily enter and exit trades.

Comment

Ok, I started with trading 14 years ago and I did grow trough that process. Trading is very complex and it reqiries big dedication. Another thing is passion, if you dont have passion for trading, I dont think you can make it on long run. Actually, you first few years of trading you should dedicate to get knowledge and practice and not to make money....

Comment

• machete
        machete commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah trading is a rough going but quite rewarding if you follow guidelines and constantly improve and educated yourself this is how I managed to turn my trading with Hotforex into stable source of income.

Forex Trading is a nice platform to make money online and that's why most of us learn it so that we can also make some good money online.

Comment

Currently tryin Hotforex anybody can suggest more brokers to test& compare spreads?

Comment

hotforex is and excellent option, tried and tested, but at the end of the day, go for a good broker and stick to what works. best of luck

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X